Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

kidbob

I am just worried about whether Ole and the players will see Sunday's game as that important with Roma 2nd leg 4 days later
Yeah I can see that. Hopefully we have a good result Thursday which will allow us to go hell for leather against Liverpool.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
We will most likely be knackered for the Liverpool game anyway.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Hint of offside?

Edit: nope and great goal

croadyman

Well they are keeping pressure on us which means no resting of players after all

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Dont know why people are hoping Leicester lose.

We will finish ahead of them and we need them to keep others out of top4.

U99ted

Leicester have matched their points tally from last season with 5 games to go.

kidbob

Judging how we played yesterday and have Liverpool next, with having to Still play Leicester, it's inevitable.
Only positive is that they still have Chelsea away. I think if we can at least draw with them in our game against them then we should be ok just about.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Only positive is that they still have Chelsea away. I think if we can at least draw with them in our game against them then we should be ok just about.
I want us to put a spanner in Liverpool's works this weekend. I think Chelsea game will be tricky for them as Chelsea also fighting for that Top 4.

croadyman

I want us to put a spanner in Liverpool's works this weekend. I think Chelsea game will be tricky for them as Chelsea also fighting for that Top 4.
Yeah same here but how motivated will we be with a Europa League semi final leg either side of it

croadyman

They need to get a really good result on Thursday. Knowing our luck Jack Grealish will be back when Villa play us as well. They have to be motivated.
I really hope we are but not gonna lie I am worried we are fully focused on just the Roma games

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
One of you slackers needs to get the week 34 thread made. Important game for both teams today for completely opposite reasons.