Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

Giggs' right foot

Why are Sheffield getting so much hate for the five sub thing? Didn't a couple of other teams also vote no?

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Why are Sheffield getting so much hate for the five sub thing? Didn't a couple of other teams also vote no?
There’s a reason it didn’t go ahead and it’s not because Chris Wilder said no but all the abuse comes our way :annoyed:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Shame on Saka trying to gain such an unfair advantage :o

BorisManUtd

If Arsenal win then Fulham's chances of not getting relegated are very slim. Perhaps better for us as Burnley would be safe(r) and we play them later.

FujiVice

If Arsenal win then Fulham's chances of not getting relegated are very slim. Perhaps better for us as Burnley would be safe(r) and we play them later.
Never works like that. Their tails will be up if Arsenal win. I dont think Burnleys gameplan changes regardless of this result.

marktan

Fulham still have a good chance of staying up if they win this. But they need the win. Then only 4 points behind Burnley who they still have to play. But not winning this and being 7 points behind is too much to overcome.

Tbh i wouldnt mind Brighton going down, i feel like ever since they sacked haughton they've been in a relegation fight.

Djemba-Djemba

If arsenal somehow win the Europa League and make the CL next season.

They must be the worst ever English team to be in the CL