Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Sid earlier that Sissoko is such a poor sub to bring on. Not only was he at fault for the goal, he’s been absolutely horrendous. I’d have taken him back off.

el3mel

What was the point of reaching a final if you're not even willing to do anything worthy to be note ? This felt like a City vs any midtable club final.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He shouldn’t even be playing. More evidence that Football doesn’t take concussion seriously enough.
Son playing with a concussion, and you’d imagine Kane’s playing through a rushed return from an ankle injury. Spurs basically been playing with 9 fit players

TheMitz

Mourinho has really done a job on Spurs. They are a really bad side.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'd have fancied Southampton more today than Spurs. They are the biggest bottle job club in the world.

Harry Kane will regret signing that contract. He's stuck there now.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Son has been horrendous, is he injured or woefully out of form?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Levy messes up everything he touches. Terrible.

Finally stumbled onto a winner of a coach. Offers him no help whatsoever until squad is on its knees, sacks him, brings in an over the hill Mourinho, sacks him before the only type of game he is good for these days and puts a 29 year old in charge for their biggest game of the season.

This is all while building a 1 billion stadium and crippling the club in an era where all the real money comes from streaming and PL deal.

If I was a Spurs fan, I would absolutely hate him.

DWelbz19

Can’t remember the last time I saw Raheem Sterling play a quality game of football

Acole9

Outstanding
Levy messes up everything he touches. Terrible.

Finally stumbled onto a winner of a coach. Offers him no help whatsoever until squad is on its knees, sacks him, brings in an over the hill Mourinho, sacks him before the only type of game he is good for these days and puts a 29 year old in charge for their biggest game of the season.

This is all while building a 1 billion stadium and crippling the club in an era where all the real money comes from streaming and PL deal.

If I was a Spurs fan, I would absolutely hate him.
They seem to worship the ground he walks on for some reason.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Just to bang this drum again, City are obviously a very good side. And even if you do have a go, there’s a good chance you’re going to lose anyway against the better side. But I can’t help but think they also get so much help from the opposition when they are so submissive. It allows them to build up momentum and gives them the confidence to take the game away and dictate the pace of it.

We know they can be rattled, which is the frustrating thing. Especially when they’re playing a team that are clearly better than what they are displaying (like Spurs, by here).

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Spurs should be embarrassed by this effort. That counter-attack from earlier in the game summed up their game plan & lack of quality.

DWelbz19

Just to bang this drum again, City are obviously a very good side. And even if you do have a go, there’s a good chance you’re going to lose anyway against the better side. But I can’t help but think they also get so much help from the opposition when they are so submissive. It allows them to build up momentum and gives them the confidence to take the game away and dictate the pace of it.

We know they can be rattled, which is the frustrating thing. Especially when they’re playing a team that are clearly better than what they are displaying (like Spurs, by here).
Yeah, I agree. Confidence (from your own team) and fear (from the opposition) are gigantic variables that tend to affect the game.

Dansk

You have to imagine Kane will want to go somewhere and have a real shot at winning titles before it's too late. He's 28 in July. It's now or never, really.