Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

Deery

Dreary
Worst I’ve ever seen City created nothing, thank feck the quadruple is over.

RashyForPM

Fantastic result. Well done Chelsea. City were all sorts of bad today. If they drop points at Villa...:)

marktan

This is what happens when City don't get FC league 2 all the way to the final

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
That loss to Leicester might've been a blessing in disguise. I reckon we would've lost to these lot if we ended up in the final. They seem to have our number in the business end of the FA Cup.
Inclined to agree. The EL and that Pot 1 are the more pressing need.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Sterling looks like a fan who has won a competition to play for a professional team for the day.

Deery

Dreary
What if Chelsea win FA cup and CL the meltdown on here would be unreal..

Bearded One

Wow nice one Chelsea that’s how to play these lot

Many a team respect them too much

cyberman

They looked absolutely nackered. I can't seem them beating all of Villa, Spurs and PSG.
They were relying on that ridculous defensive effort over the last 3 to 4 months but theyre slowly conceding every game now and its putting pressure on an attack without a 9. False 9s arwle great foe controlling games and javing a defensive block but is a hinderance when chasing a goal

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Pep pretty much wrote this competition off, rotating half his side then not even using Bernardo Silva or Mahrez off the bench despite having Fernandinho and Rodri on the pitch.

The only conclusion I can reach about the lack of attacking substitutions is that his team is so knackered and the fixture congestion so great that he would honestly rather just lose than play extra time and potentially get somebody else injured or further exhausted. There's really no other explanation.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Suddenly, with De Bruyne going off, and losing this, they don't look quite as dominant do they.

I wonder if Tottenham can pull something off next weekend.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
City fans not taking to Jeremy Clarkson photos. His smug face is getting me blocked on social media.

Quadruple.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
City were terrible today. Mendy, Sterling, Jesus and Torres offered absolutely nothing. You can see the quality of Gundogan though. As soon as he came on, City atleast looked threatening. Shame they were chasing the game by this point. It almost seemed like Pep was using the game to test out his second string and see who could step up in a big game. They pretty much all failed.

Nicolarra90

I thought everyone hates Chelsea?
Not from me, from time ago. They've been doing well for almost 20 years. They have had likeable players and managers and their money income isn't as toxic city.
On the other hand city is filled of cnuts, from manager to players.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
City were terrible today. Mendy, Sterling, Jesus and Torres offered absolutely nothing. You can see the quality of Gundogan though. As soon as he came on, City atleast looked threatening. Shame they were chasing the game by this point. It almost seemed like Pep was using the game to test out his second string and see who could step up in a big game. They pretty much all failed.
I think Sterling has been awful this season.

Deery

Dreary
Not from me, from time ago. They've been doing well for almost 20 years. They have had likeable players and managers and their money income isn't as toxic city.
On the other hand city is filled of cnuts, from manager to players.
Nah, still don’t like them just another plastic club since Abramovich took over.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
I think Sterling has been awful this season.
Agreed. Pep seemed to love him at the start and tolerate some of his glaring misses. But he hasn't kicked on. His running in behind and footwork as well as his finishing have completely stalled. I remember Neville doing an interview with Sky where he said he had the potential to get Henry/Ronaldo numbers. He looks a million miles away from that at the moment.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Do these pundits actually watch football?

Can't even say it - he's fecking shit thats why