Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
A wild Jack Wheelchair appears!

That night in the Nou Camp when they only lost 2-0 & he played well for half an hour... #neverforget

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Genuinely thought Neville said "what a nonce" then :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think it's a big ask to hope West Ham can hold on here, they don't seem organised at all. Chelsea getting away with a lot of fouls, has to be said.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Their entire defence feels very mushy. They've conceded 12 more goals than both us and Leicester this season, and you can’t pin *all* of that on Kepa.
Hard to tell

Going by fbref they conceded 30 xGA(third best in the league and better than liverpool!) but their post-shot xGA goes up to 33(meanwhile liverpool go from 30.9 xGA to 24.6 PS-xGA)

Chelsea concede the second highest quality shots in the league post-shot.

Seems like opponents just shoot really well against them. That, and their gk let in 5 goals more than the PS-xGA, a truly pathetic performance

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It is july, they have cooling break and Lampard is wearing winter jacket. Something is wrong in that picture

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I think it's a big ask to hope West Ham can hold on here, they don't seem organised at all. Chelsea getting away with a lot of fouls, has to be said.
No chance Chelsea don't score again. Best we can hope for here is a draw.

Member 90887

West ham are never holding on here. The only hope is that they score a third on the counter.

Momochiru

Always rated Antonio. I thought he could do a good job for us as a backup, similar to Ighalo, except that he is younger, more physical and can cover all 3 front positions. If WH go down I think we should try to get him on the cheap.