Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Have to say Declan Rice has been great.

edcunited1878

Don't think West Ham could hold on to this lead, but at least it continues to show Chelsea's deficiencies regardless of Werner and Ziyich incoming

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Chelsea are bang average no way are they a better team than us. Lot of lucky wins for them this season. Reckon another on the way tonight.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Going to be an interesting battle for 3rd and 4th if it stays likes this and Spurs win tomorrow.
Spurs would still be 6 behind Chelsea even if this stays as is and they win tomorrow, I think that will be too much to claw back. They may get 5th at a hard push but top 4 is a no go, there are too many teams above them to overtake in the little time that remains.

Teja

Have to say, Willian's not half bad. I wouldn't mind him as a stop gap for a year or so.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Their entire defence feels very mushy. They've conceded 12 more goals than both us and Leicester this season, and you can’t pin *all* of that on Kepa.
Yeah, but I agree with duffer that if you put someone more commanding than him in they'd instantly be a bit more controlled. He's also just shite in general.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Yeah, getting a bit fed up of him now. He goes through purple patches where he plays amazing and then he makes a brain fart and he’s awful for a few games.

Love Ancelotti, done wonders for our confidence and managing to get our players to grind out results despite playing poor at times.
He adds a few in the summer there is something happening there!

Interesting developments if you keep hold of your better performers! Must feel like you're on the up.

bondsname

Chelsea are bang average no way are they a better team than us. Lot of lucky wins for them this season. Reckon another on the way tonight.
West Ham may be in the relegation battle but they usually turn up versus Chelsea. For some reason they raise their game versus United aswell.. It's a derby after all and it was never going to be an easy game for Chelsea.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Not sure why that's not a yellow for Rudiger, if Antonio doesn't get fouled West Ham are away there.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I’m sure someone has asked this already (sorry), but when can Werner and Ziyech play?