g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Oldyella

Dier just switched off. No positional awareness there.
Who was the player behind him? He stood there and watched the player move in front of him to poke the ball in. Shocking all round but would pin 75% of the blame on him.

prateik

Spurs are shit.
Wolves, Leicester are serious contenders for the new "big 6" Spurs and Arsenal are wank... and doesnt look like they have too much money to rebuild at the moment.

slored1

This game reminds me of some truly dreadful Mourinho matches in the third season. Valencia away, Brighton away and Young Boys at home. Really glad that he fecked off.

always_hoping

Klopp still selecting his first choice 11, didn't a few here especially Liverpool supporters reckoned he would giving bench players starts once the league was officially won?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Is it my imagination or are Spurs players not very interested today? It was bizarre how static they were for that 2nd goal.

prateik

Klopp still selecting his first choice 11, didn't a few here especially Liverpool supporters reckoned he would giving bench players starts once the league was officially won?
They have nothing to play for now.. Might as well go for a record points total.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Brilliant stuff.

I'm not so sure about that though.

He's mostly burned his bridges.

Who'd have him now? Certainly not a top job.

It's all downhill from here, I reckon.
He's down to his last £15million. Feel for the man

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Hope we can kick on from this (if we hold on)
I had said in the other thread that I thought this might happen. It was too early to write off the rest of the season. They came back cold and then missed key players. This has been a good performances today. Lovely football for the two goals.

Could yet have a big say in who makes top 4 and qualify for Europe yourselves!

K_Ash

cant ever recall seeing Moussa Sissoko looking out of gas like he was on that goal...always seems so infatigable

AFC NimbleThumb

Spurs are shit.
Wolves, Leicester are serious contenders for the new "big 6" Spurs and Arsenal are wank... and doesnt look like they have too much money to rebuild at the moment.
Surely they can’t spend on transfers after taking the bailout loan.

KennyBurner

spurs don’t even have an eriksen that can score from deep. Lamela just holds unto the ball for too long.

prateik

Vertonghen coming on.. spurs 2 down with 10 minutes to go.. no injury.

Jose being Jose.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I had said in the other thread that I thought this might happen. It was too early to write off the rest of the season. They came back cold and then missed key players. This has been a good performances today. Lovely football for the two goals.

Could yet have a big say in who makes top 4 and qualify for Europe yourselves!
Here’s hoping! Could be a big boost for us

Classical Mechanic

Kane is wearing the haunted countenance of a man who realises he’s trapped wasting the best years of his career playing rancid mid-table football whilst also going bald.

Zoo

Lovely goal again. Their football is easy on the eye.

E-mal

We should have won spurs, that is a massive two points dropped.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Kane is wearing the haunted countenance of a man who realises he’s trapped wasting the best years of his career playing rancid mid-table football whilst also going bald.
:lol:

That last one must hurt the most. Why the feck did he sign a long term contract? Did he think Poch was going to stick around

prateik

How much did Spurs pay for Lo Celso? and why did they make his loan permanent.?