Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
So judging him on a couple of games after a lengthy lay off, you're able to make that observation that he's useless?
If you're going to keep for United there will be no excuses of coming off a long lenghty lay off. If he can't do it for Sheffield he can't do it for United. Simple as.

Lee565

Here's hoping Sheffield united pick up the win and it sparks their old pre lockdown form with them facing a few of our top 4 rivals in the run-in

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
So judging him on a couple of games after a lengthy lay off, you're able to make that observation that he's useless?
I'm judging him on those couple of games to say how he's looked in those couple of games.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
If you're going to keep for United there will be no excuses of coming off a long lenghty lay off. If he can't do it for Sheffield he can't do it for United. Simple as.
What makes you think he's not doing it for Sheffield Utd? Based on that 'non-goal?'

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I don’t recall the pundits having a meltdown like this when Hawkeye was literally turned off and denied us a goal

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I don’t recall the pundits having a meltdown like this when Hawkeye was literally turned off and denied us a goal
I'd say it was big club bias, but you're playing Spurs.

Shark

@NotShark
Just seen this on a Spurs forum...

"they want their old top 4 of Chelsea, Utd, Woolwich and Liverpool chaps.
that's what VAR has really been brought in for.
There was an obvious offside in the buildup to Man Utd's second goal the other night and it wasn't even reviewed.
We get pulled on everything"

Inigo Montoya

There was an obvious offside in the buildup to Man Utd's second goal the other night and it wasn't even reviewed.
Typical inferiority complex, and they have Jose as manager.

You have Son-Kane-Alli to field and you are this drab against Sheffield Utd. Who do you blame? VAR of course

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

I seem to remember Spurs getting shit loads of VAR calls go their way this season.

francobaresi

Hard to believe this is the same Spurs team who made the Champions League Final. They're so bad. Mourinho working his magic again

cyberman

Liverpool playing a full strength side. Gives me confidence that theyll take Chelseas visit seriously.

KennyBurner

Gary Neville saying Kane isn’t getting much service after the other commentator said he is ghosting through the game. If it was martial the narrative would be he needs to do more and stop being lazy. Make runs Yada yada.

Inigo Montoya

That's what I'm saying. But because its henderson - he's english and young so he gets a pass.

Yeah, it's an English thing :rolleyes:

Have you seen his form since the return?
Have you been watching his development for the last 2 seasons?

I think the lockdown hasn't been kind to you. Your obsession with Henderson is a little pathological

Inigo Montoya

Gary Neville saying Kane isn’t getting much service after the other commentator said he is ghosting through the game. If it was martial the narrative would be he needs to do more and stop being lazy. Make runs Yada yada.
Kane isn't getting much service.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Still like half-an-hour left? This match feels much longer than that - just me?