Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
How good is De Buryne btw? Player of the year for sure.
He's ridiculous tbh, amazing to watch.

Not being funny, but who is Liverpool's stand out player this year? Just seems everyone has played well for you guys but nobody has had an outstanding season? Sounds weird considering how easily you won the league too.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It's normal to think your players are good when they've won the European Cup and the Premier League in the space of two seasons though right?
It was the 30 years before that hearing about how Momo Sissoko could dominate midfield and that Le Tallec was the next big thing that has conditioned us to always take it with a grain of salt.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
My liverpool supporting mate is bitter as hell about Bruno Fernandes being talked about already as one of the best players in the league.

Didn't like it when I pointed out that since he signed for United he's been statistically the best player in goals and assists in the league.

2-0 :lol:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Firminho has been a bit rubbish so far.

I know he does a job for the side and all that... But imagine how good that front three could be with someone lethal like Aubamayang.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Liverpool play the worst football I've ever seen from premierleague champions. Fair feck to Klopp for winning the league and being this dominant with this kind of football. So simple, and yet so effective. And so ugly.

Deery

Dreary
Was it Neville saying the difference in the two is Liverpool’s back 5 is rock solid? Haha clown...

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Hard to believe City have lost 8 games this season (the same number as Arsenal).

RedNed77

If they get done 5-0 can we null and void the season again, or at least make that asterisk very large like *

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Not being funny, but who is Liverpool's stand out player this year? Just seems everyone has played well for you guys but nobody has had an outstanding season? Sounds weird considering how easily you won the league too.
It's been a team effort but I would say Mane, Van Dijk & Alexander-Arnold have been standouts. No one has been as good as De Bruyne though. Different planet that guy.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Hard to believe City have lost 8 games this season (the same number as Arsenal).
I noticed today that Wolves have lost the second least games this season... Which both surprised me, then made me surprised that I was even surprised.

Surprise.

DRM

Mane! He's been outstanding this season

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
It was the 30 years before that hearing about how Momo Sissoko could dominate midfield and that Le Tallec was the next big thing that has conditioned us to always take it with a grain of salt.
:lol: Beyond doubt the biggest bullshitters about their own players. My mate going on about Dani Pacheco for about five years...

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yeah I know they call us that as I saw it on their forums. Just don't see any insult in this if it was for geographical reasons.
Not quite the same as Rags with its Munich connotation but just a refusal to acknowledge the fact that they're a North London club.

I doubt if Arsenal give a toss. Spurs are The Yids to them and that's far more insulting

kidbob

Said it before that City are the best team in the League, this season the vast majority of points they dropped were in games they dominated whereas Liverpool were always managing to pick up wins in the games they underperformed. If I'm Pep the first thing I'm doing is sorting out the defence because the attack is still going to get you a lot of goals.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If David Ginola can win the POTY over one of our treble winners, Kevin De Bruyne can win it over one of Liverpool's lads.

Henderson winning would be purely sentimental ala Giggs 2009.

De Bruyne, van Dijk or Mane for me, Jeff.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Go on, few more, will not change anything, but at least it will be fun listening their fans saying "we won, so we relaxed", "we do not care about games any more", "we are so nice, we let them win".

Eddy_JukeZ

Liverpool play the worst football I've ever seen from premierleague champions. Fair feck to Klopp for winning the league and being this dominant with this kind of football. So simple, and yet so effective. And so ugly.
Chelsea under Mourinho wasn't worse?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Mane and Van Dyke are their best performers this season with TAA and Robertson just behind.

The one they'd miss the most though is Mane if he was out for a long injury. Gets the first liverpool goal more than any other player I think

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
If David Ginola can win the POTY over one of our treble winners, Kevin De Bruyne can win it over one of Liverpool's lads.

Henderson winning would be purely sentimental ala Giggs 2009.

De Bruyne, van Dijk or Mane for me, Jeff.
Henderson's not even Liverpool's best player (as your edit aptly notes)

Irrational.

It's a shame Foden didn't follow Sancho's path. Imagine how much ahead of the curve he'd be at a club renowned for developing talent like Dortmund. Or United. :devil: