Premier League Gameweek 33+34

King Eric 7

Come on Palace stay in this game until at least the second half. They can score goals when they play well.

E-mal

Am not the one for conspiracy and I feel for Cahill, but I just don't know man..... This is so iffy.
Get better Cahill

CallyRed

First the standard home FA Cup 3rd draw v a lower league side, now this

AFC NimbleThumb

Palace will turn into Real Madrid next week vs UNITED.

I expect Zaha to play his one game of the season.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Chelsea are just too effective, we aren't overtaking them.
Once Chelsea beat City, Leicester was the better shot to overtake with them facing Arsenal, Sheffield United and Spurs before we play on the final day.

Still, it was only a week ago Chelsea lost to West Ham so there may be some more surprises.

VanGaalyTime

The teams that have the most games they've scored 0 in have both scored inside 10 minutes :lol:
And this is why I hate trying to bet on correct scores. You can do all the research and it just doesn't matter.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I wish Chelsea would just feck off already — jammy fecking twat bastards!

lsd

The Oracle
Well there goes any hope we had of top four . Its over

Santoryo

ripping the reward
People losing their mind over Chelsea taking the lead and likely beating a team almost everyone expected. The Caf is so weird :lol:

KennyBurner

Well I switch on the game to see Chelsea is winning. I guess I can find something better to do till palace equalize.

I’m also glad giroud is playing better. I’d rather him start against us than Abraham.

fps

People losing their mind over Chelsea taking the lead and likely beating a team almost everyone expected. The Caf is so weird :lol:
Such an odd place. I don't why people use this defence mechanism of defeatism so readily.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Palace will turn into Real Madrid next week vs UNITED.

I expect Zaha to play his one game of the season.
They'll still be shit. If they beat United then or even still go on to beat as now its United and Chelsea's incompetence not them turning into Real Madrid.

joedirt87

Cahill went down like a sack of potatoes. I thought after their comedy of errors against Leicester their chances of taking anything against Chelsea were slim.

Palace are actually getting into some decent positions in behind Chelsea's midfield, but they have no idea what to do once they get there. Chelsea aren't our top priority for overtaking but that goal really was so unfortunate, think Palace had started well and might've gotten something out of it