Premier League Gameweek 33+34

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Palace have been the better side since Zaha scored I'd say.
Without ever looking like scoring (until they went 3-1 down) and always looking susceptible at the back. It's not like Chelsea have been hanging on

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Can't see Chelsea getting maximum points in their remaining fixtures.

Now get something now Palace!
Chelsea's defense is terrible
Chelsea’s defence is horrible. They’re definitely missing Kante a lot.

I think we might just beat them to the 4th spot, maybe even 3rd if Leicester don’t get full points against arsenal, spurs and us.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If palace back off our front 4 like they have backed off from Chelsea’s attack, then I think we’ll be in for a good night

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
I was about to switch to the Lazio game from Chelsea’s but now I’m hooked and hoping for a draw :drool:

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Very entertaining - quite unlike a lot of post-lockdown games

fps

If you want your side to keep the ball for ten minutes and do nothing with it, Jorginho’s your man. Good sub by Lampard.

KennyBurner

Chelsea will see this through. Palace are tired and can’t press from the front anymore. Chelsea just happy to keep recycling possession.

It's really interesting how three out of Norwich's backline have been hyped this season despite their awful defensive record. All decent young players, have to say Farke's system does them no favors. Lewis is by far the most impressive for me, would actually take him as an option for LB if we didn't have two already.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I have huge respect when clubs at the end do this what Chelsea did. They didn't parked the bus and controlling the game with possession

el3mel

Well anyway I can see Arsenal doing well against Leicester today, so not that worried about Chelsea's game.