Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Whilst they deserve praise for the end result, Wolverhampton simply is an unpleasant team to watch. Only Adama Traoré and the big Mexican striker bring the fun.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Arsenal look so crap I have no hope of them doing us a favour.

Deery

Dreary
Arsenal defence standing miles off Wolves should put the pressure on

Yagami

Good post resistant
I would take Dunk. Brilliant in air, can pass from back and would be a huge upgrade to Lindelof
I've liked Dunk for a long time myself. I'd like to see if he could make it at a bigger club, and would be all for him getting a call up for England.

roseguy64

Disappointing that Leicester result. Not even a goal made up after scoring 5. That could well give them their confidence back too.

Our two games in 48 hours looks like it could be crucial.
The schedule has changed

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Whilst they deserve praise for the end result, Wolverhampton simply is an unpleasant team to watch. Only Adama Traoré and the big Mexican striker bring the fun.
They really are. They have good technical players, but their games are always so tumescent and slow. Really boring team despite their success.

cyberman

This is how City fans must view other games. We have a month of great football and this looks slow and non dynamic to me.
City have had 3 years of viewing games through that lens. Everybody must look uninspiring when KDB is running your midfield.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's 28, which I guess is 30 in Redcafe years.
What do you think about giving him a few games for us (England)? It's not like we have that many options so I'd be for it.