Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
It's a money spinner for UEFA. Nothing more. They'll drop the ban and increase the fine.
This isn’t UEFA making a decision, this is the CAS deciding now, UEFA are trying to nail them because they broke the rules.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
We played better vs Saints a couple of days ago, won 5-0 tonight, lost 0-1 then. Football is a strange game.
The explanation is that:

Every game has it's own story.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Lots of results have been falling United's way recently!

If we beat Villa, we'll have:
3. Chelsea (60)
4. Leicester City (59)
5. Manchester United (58)
and a 6 point gap down to 6th.
Excellent, hopefully Citys ban is upheld and the three of us can be all delighted

Djemba-Djemba

Why would CAS cut the ban and increase the fine so that UEFA get more money?

Unless people think it's some sort of conspiracy between all three of them? Which sounds mental to me.

It'll be at least a one year ban, I'm pretty confident.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Hopefully we finish the season with a bang now :keano: big result that

rotherham_red

Are Wolves thought of as an attractive side to watch?

Every time I've seen them they're dull as feck. Very good at what they do but it's not pretty to watch.
They're definitely not. It's why I was never worried about them vis-a-vis us and Top 4, they play a very high stakes brand of football and it doesn't take a lot for them to be on the wrong side of some results.

Still though, their style of play will be an issue for a teams like Chelsea and in any one-off game they're a stern challenge for any team.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Why would Sheffield United pay £10m for Mousset when they saw how much of an absolute flop he was at Bournemouth - who themselves must have been counting their lucky stars considering they paid £8m for him?
The goals he’s managed alone have been enough for us to be this high up in the table

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think I'm gonna piss my pants if Arsenal get the Europa League qualification slot, no not the Group stage slot, the QUALIFICATION slot! :lol:
Where would they need to finish for that to happen?

PoTMS

Another fecking guard of honour. Feck off you pricks. Is this meant to be a display of sportsmanship?

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Another guard of honour? Has that always been a thing? I was under the impression that it only happened at the match immediately after the title is sealed.

Deery

Dreary
Are they going to be taking a knee until the end of the season?

PoTMS

Could see that from a mile away. Hope Brighton and everyone else that shows them a guard of honour from heron in proceeds to get smashed. Talk about showing them too much respect.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Why, when we played Brighton did they have 10 men in the box from the first minute, yet against Liverpool they decide to attack?