Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Spurs’ away shirt hands down the best shirt in the league.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
This could be Bournemouth’s big chance here. Spurs are there for the taking and I don’t know if they can win any of their last 3

Shiva87

I can't believe how quickly Jose has changed an attacking side into a defensive one. Kane, Son, Alli suddenly look like average players who can't find each other!

Infra-red

Southampton might be our toughest game left, until Leicester. They've been really good for a while now. Changed completely since that 9-0.
I've been thinking that too. Good coach, well organised and they press really well. Three wins in their last four (including beating City). Tough game.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I've been thinking that too. Good coach, well organised and they press really well. Three wins in their last four (including beating City). Tough game.
They've got a very good recent record at OT as well :nervous:

Superunknown

Bournemouth don't look like they have any fight left in them. Not enough urgency considering they are facing the drop. They seem like they've already accepted it.

Djemba-Djemba

What is the plan here from Spurs in terms of attacking?

Just wait for individual bit of magic or Bournemouth error?

They look clueless

Bogga

Are Spurs playing the same team that we had so much fun against a couple of days ago?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Bournemouth don't look like they have any fight left in them. Not enough urgency considering they are facing the drop. They seem like they've already accepted it.
Yet spurs are crap. Son looks clueless these days.

Alli has become Jose’s Pogba

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Kane's literally just had his first touch in the box.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
United could do with a Bournemouth winner here. Give them hope and confidence for Leicester. They look down and out.

Devil81

Watching this all I'm seeing is a team that's clearly unhappy, the poison that man brings to a football club is crippling.

They aren't getting anywhere under Mourinho, he's done.

Deery

Dreary
This is so much like watching United under Jose once they know their fecked the suddenly start to play..

Infra-red

Watching this all I'm seeing is a team that's clearly unhappy, the poison that man brings to a football club is crippling.

They aren't getting anywhere under Mourinho, he's done.
It took 77 minutes for Kane to get his first touch of the ball in Bournemouth's penalty area. Dreadful stuff.