g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 33+34

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Shocking , he made no attempt to play the ball and I would say it was more of a pen than the one they received. We have been awful but Gordon looks great.
Yeah, it's mental, happened to us a few weeks ago too. Gordon has been great in every game so far, pleasantly surprised.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Bournemouth are going to regret not taking the lead in this first half

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
At least Evertons issues are very clear for Ancelotti in the summer

Midfield

Djemba-Djemba

A lot of managers take a long time to implement their style of football with their new team but fair play to Jose.

He's got Spurs playing in the classic Mourinho style already.

charlenefan

It's going to be the worst NLD in recent memory this weekend with two of the most passive negative managers in the league going up against one another

RedDevil@84

These same set of players stopped turning up for games and got Poch fired. Putting it all on Mourinho seems a bit OTT.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Feel Spurs still need to give Jose more time.
HeheheheHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

vodrake

There's no creativity in this Spurs side at all. Just waiting for a lucky chance to fall their way, or one of their half-arsed crosses to somehow find its way to Kane to tap in. Which it won't, because he's wandering around in the midfield for half the match

charlenefan

These same set of players stopped turning up for games and got Poch fired. Putting it all on Mourinho seems a bit OTT.
I doubt any Spurs players wanted Poch gone, the team just went stale due to lack of spending. I bet given the choice they'd all take him back over Mourinho now

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Possession means shite. When people in here can finally realise that? But then again Bournemouth has been the better team in first half, more lively.

Amarsdd

Kane didn't touch the ball in the oppo box in the first half. Well that's extreme Jose form right there.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Possession means shite. When people in here can finally realise that? But then again Bournemouth has been the better team in first half, more lively.
On it's own certainly not, but it's pretty shocking Spurs aren't taking the game to a team near-certain to go down. We know from bitter experience how frustrating Jose's 'let them make a mistake in possession' philosophy can be when you're playing an opponent far below your level.

Superunknown

Lamela always keeps onto the ball too long.
I'm sure there's a good footballer in there somewhere, but he has always annoyed me whenever I have watched him play. Seems to always make the wrong decision or seems too take way to long to do anything. Surprised he's still there, tbh. He's been there since 2013!