Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Bole Top

I haven't watched Leeds ever since their return leg vs Deportivo and would actually like them back in premier league. certainly better than having the likes of Crystal Palace or Watford or any other boring and unwatchable team that is here simply because the league have to have 20 teams.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
How did VAR not take a long look at that penalty decision? Looked like he went down before he was anywhere near Gomes.

Fingeredmouse

I haven't watched Leeds ever since their return leg vs Deportivo and would actually like them back in premier league. certainly better than having the likes of Crystal Palace or Watford or any other boring and unwatchable team that is here simply because the league have to have 20 teams.
I hope they go bust and salt is spread upon the ground where Elland Road once stood so nothing might grow there ever again.

kidbob

Southampton will be a tough game. Also Burnley only 3 points off 6th. Dyche has done an incredible job.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I know things have been tough in recent years, and Southampton have a good coach and play some good football, but it’s Southampton at home!

You have to win those sort of games to play in the CL. With the players we have available now, we should be extremely confident.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I put my money on Spurs to win. However, I have no problem if Bournemouth can get 3 points, 3 points in here could boost their confidence against Leicester next.

Superunknown

It's scary how joyless Spurs look now. Even when they have the ball, they don't look that comfortable with it and there isn't a clear strategy of what to do. The plan seems to be give the ball to Kane and hope that he can do something with it.
Mourinho won't be there for too long. It isn't a good fit and the quality of football that Spurs are churning out is rubbish. Such a boring team to watch now. A year or so ago, Bournemouth vs. Spurs would've been a great fixture to watch, a really open game with chances. Both teams have regressed.

mu4c_20le

I have the spurs game on the background but other than the handbags nothing has happened

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
and that is why we must do everything we can to keep hold of Digne and Richy. Absolute shite team performance but they dig us out.

Ainu

This is what Mourinho does best, suck the life and joy out of a football club and generally make life miserable for all involved.