Premier League Gameweek 33-35

cyberman

Brighton player did feck all there but the ref is a disaster. He already got a yellow for a reason, this is like giving him 2 yellows without a red

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Why they don't play until tomorrow in the cup and what do you have against Palace, or is it that you think they have the best chance to beat either City or Liverpool?
Yes, Chelsea has proven capable against city and I fancy them more than palace to beat pool, kinda goes without saying.

Deery

Dreary
The shadows on the right side of the pitch are awful. Combined with the kits it doesn’t look great to watch.
They’re terrible, you’d think building a new stadium you’d have taken that into account.

kyofusho

Decent half. Brighton were excellent though the last 5-10 minutes have been scrappy. Pawson couldn't send Mwepu off after letting Kulusevski get away with that earlier elbow.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yes, Chelsea has proven capable against city and I fancy them more than palace to beat pool, kinda goes without saying.
Will watch their game tomorrow, not watching todays. They will probably say tomorrows game is for the honour of being beaten by City/Liverpool in the final.

Perseus

The shadows on the right side of the pitch are awful. Combined with the kits it doesn’t look great to watch.
I thought the same. That and the Spurs diving. Game might ignite, I hope it is not some play acting followed by a sending off. Spurs possession in their own half.

Deery

Dreary
I don’t think I’d have given a red for that, it was petulant but not much in it.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Will watch their game tomorrow, not watching todays. They will probably say tomorrows game is for the honour of being beaten by City/Liverpool in the final.
Couldn't be further from the truth, Chelsea are very capable and can beat both on their good day, I just hope that Chelsea shows up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brighton doing a good shut out job so far. Keep it going.

Need to get foul boy off though!

Leonzo1

Whoever decided that Brighton needs to play in turquoise instead of blue against a team playing in white needs to be fired.

Deery

Dreary
No, he's been subbed for Wellbeck. I'm watching on the app so a little behind. I edited my post but you were too quick for me.
Aw I didn’t even realise, I’m a bit off form today.

Lecland07

Fantastic bit of commentary: it will be two points dropped for Tottenham if they don't win.

Sylar

Fantastic bit of commentary: it will be two points dropped for Tottenham if they don't win.
Incite right?

Wish we could have a red button option to turn off commentary and just leave ground and fans sounds

Dorris

We should be all over this Bissouma chap, last year of his contract to.

cj_sparky

First half had a belter from Ian Darke

"Spurs are the highest scores in the Premier League in 2022"

BT Sport show table of top 5 scorers in 22.

"They're even above City and Liverpool"

No shit sherlock!

Sylar

That's the Welbeck I remember
Everything good until the finish