Premier League Gameweek 33-35

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Atwell didn’t bring his red cards today anyway so it’s fine.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
You genuinely think we should be lower than 2nd?
Don’t mind them, sodium levels are very high right now :lol:

Got no dog in this fight: Everton deserved feck all and all the conspiracy BS is tiring to read. Then again: it is not exclusive to this forum. Every single fan forum where a majority is convinced the game is rigged against them and the rivals get prefential treatment.

Allison :lol:

Smithy89

Remember when this was us, not even envious one bit of City. Liverpool on the other hand.

Asger

I look more forward to death than listen to Carragher again. Sky Sports LFC TV.

Sylar

And signing. I think Everton are probably the only club in the league that is worse run than us.
Theyve really wasted a shit load of money on managers and signings.
At least we have a few trophies, high finishes, semi finals and memorable games.

So yes ,I agree.

90 + 5min

It’s not VAR, it’s poor refereeing. The technology is fine.
I would agree if it is once or twice but this keep happening all the time. I know you wont agree with me but amount of decisions going your way since VAR is astonishing. The worst part is that we watch football, know rules and still they lie to your face with those decisions.

Kaushal

I look at Robertson then I look at Luke Shaw how they both play football, how they go about the things on the pitch and it pains me. It’s not a question of talent and ability, it’s a difference of attitude and applicability. And this club and many of the fans on this forum are content with a player like him who represents everything that’s wrong with us right now. 6 months or a season at max out of eight and a player who can’t keep himself in shape is somehow indispensable.

PoTMS

On the plus side, we only have to visit Liverpool once next season.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
:lol: It's the way you tell em!! Tottenham won't do anything v Liverpool.

We need City to win 5. Leeds and Wolves away could be tricky/. Newcastle if they're on their run maybe too, and Stevie G late on is risky,
It's the West Ham away game that first worried me, but that Wolves game is equally dangerous - City need to win every game as there's no doubt Liverpool will, and they will finish ahead on goal difference as well.

I don't think City have the drive to do it...

PoTMS

Why can't we have challenge systems with VAR like other sports?

padr81

Supports
Man City
2-0 was maybe a little harsh but deserved winners on the basis of the 2nd half.

Everton aren't Atletico and could never have defended like that for 90 minutes.

I suspect Lampard gonna get banned for calling out the ref.
Everton are kinda fecked, Burnley in a bit of form and likely to beat Watford and they have to play Chelsea. Big trouble for them.
That said if they showed the heart they did today for the last 6 months they'd be nowhere near the drop.

Rob67

Klopp running to the fans, punching the air and beating his chest. What a Twat.