Premier League Gameweek 33

CallyRed

I think by law when you are an away fan leaving early, you have to direct a wanking gesture towards the home fans.

E-mal

What is happening with spurs this season is understandable because they are trying to play a certain way and having such results can happen. What is undeniable is that there is a clear style of play.
It is easier to get behind this than the aimless footy ETH has got us playing

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Too early even to get the party started with the 1230 graveyard kick off, even in Toon land.

Playing away in the early slot often sucks.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Werner is terrible. He’s going back to Leipzig and won’t have many interested teams after him.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
What is happening with spurs this season is understandable because they are trying to play a certain way and having such results can happen. What is undeniable is that there is a clear style of play.
Agreed. Fans don’t mind losing the odd game or getting battered the odd game aslong as they can see what there team is trying to do. More times than not it will get you results but on the odd occasion you’ll lose like this.

Mike Smalling

If we hadn’t fecked around against Brentford and Chelsea we’d be within striking distance of Spurs and Villa.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That was going out for a throw in before it hit the Luton defender in the face :lol:

Salford_Red83

Exactly. Spurs fans can see what big Ange is trying to do, and won't be calling for his head because of this result.

ETH has been here almost 2 years and we still don't know what he's trying to do, and these types of results are the norm under him. But people still want to give him more time.

Bonkers.

JogaBonitoRooney

Just hearing Kovacic's name made me think that if City will CL he'll have 5 CLs as a non-starting player and he'll equal Seedorf's record by winning CL with 3 different clubs.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
After seeing the referee we had in Madrid, most of these English refs are light-years behind

RedRocket9908

That was a terrible goal for Luton to conceed, the shot from the League 2 striker was going to the corner flag before it hit the defender and went in

Blood Mage

Ange's football isn't sustainable at Spurs unless they keep spending big every summer and bringing in top class players. Far too gung-ho.

SirBillNic

Supports
Spurs
Exactly. Spurs fans can see what big Ange is trying to do, and won't be calling for his head because of this result.

ETH has been here almost 2 years and we still don't know what he's trying to do, and these types of results are the norm under him. But people still want to give him more time.

Bonkers.
I'm not sure I can see it tbh. It's like we're trying to play like City, but we don't have the same kind of quality, so we're compensating by having everyone except Micky Van de Ven ahead of the ball, and playing a super high line. But City use those players behind the ball as part of their build up.

We lose it and then we get played through so easily because we have no one ready to recover possession.

We played well at the start of the season but it's just been getting worse and worse, nearly every player losing form compared to where they were at the start. I'm not calling for his head or anything but I'm not seeing how this turns into something that sustainably works yet.

Mike Smalling

Players like Alvarez and Nunes really aren't all that good. Lucky to be part of this City team.

wr8_utd

:'(
Honestly won't surprise me if City concede a late equaliser here with their mind on the Madrid game.

wr8_utd

:'(
Ruud would have scored a phenomenally high number of goals in this City side. Just saw a video of the chances Haaland and Co missed from KDBs passes in the first half and it's criminal.