Premier League Gameweek 33

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Everton really need to be replacing Dyche this summer.
Why? / With who? He's had 8 points of deductions and has been forced a shit hand after shit hand. Without deductions we would be 10 points clear of the relegation zone.

Robbie Boy

Why? / With who? He's had 8 points of deductions and has been forced a shit hand after shit hand. Without deductions we would be 10 points clear of the relegation zone.
Yeah I dunno man. I really just said that because getting stuffed 6 nil by fecking Poch is just ridiculous.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Meh. I’m old enough to remember when Drogba and Lampard fought over a penalty. We won the league that year.
Safe to say you ain’t winning the league this year. Or anything els for that matter

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Yeah I dunno man. I really just said that because getting stuffed 6 nil by fecking Poch is just ridiculous.
As mad as it sounds, I thought first half we set up structurally well. It was just naff finishing and really shite individual defensive mistakes that let Chelsea and Palmer shit all over us. There are games where we have lost that I'm fuming with Dyche but today was all about piss poor players.

TheRedHearted

Some do seem oblivious at times. But with others I think it's about pushing the line to the limit - looking to play on the shoulder of the last defender, etc - to gain that extra advantage.

Similar to how fast bowlers stray so close to bowling no balls so often - and often do - as they're trying to get as close to the line as possible without fully going over. They could stay onside / not bowl no balls if that was the only aim, but they're often looking to push it to the limit in order to gain an advantage that could make the difference if they get it right.
That’s a fine point, those Im not so worried about, the hair line offsides. This one his team needs to get back in the game, he’s about 3-4 feet offside! I would like to see most offside cfs in the premier league. I wonder how often we look at that before signing a player? Hojland seems wonderfully disciplined at it

Telsim

How the hell are Chelsea only 3 points behind us with a game in hand!? I thought they were like 12th or something? First Newcastle, now this!

At least Chelsea have a difficult schedule ahead, so we don't need to worry about them, but 3 points?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Gallagher and Palmer were bang on there.

Doesn't matter if it's 0-0 or 6-0, handing penalties to other players as some sort of token gesture is a load of bollocks.
Until after the game today, Poch had said that we didn't have a set taker and the players on the pitch could sort it out themselves.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Well, obviously. What’s the point of saying this? :lol:
Just stating a fact to your statement… it’s like you was saying last time a player argued about a penalty yous won the league. Like history will repeat itself :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just stating a fact to your statement… it’s like you was saying last time a player argued about a penalty yous won the league. Like history will repeat itself :lol:
:lol: that was very obviously not what I was implying ffs. I was very clearly saying it isn’t a sign of anything. People were saying this is why we were midtable. I was saying we had winners and legends do the same.

UTD_Since_1978

Been working all weekend so only catching up now (Tuesday :eek: )

Great weekend for City, thrashing Luton then watching UTD flop against Bournemouth, followed by Liverpool losing at home to Palace & then to top it all off Arsenal losing at home to Villa, I doubt City fans could've asked for much more apart from a last minute Bournemouth penalty of course.

I don't like Arsenal or Liverpool but I sure as hell do not want City to be the first club in English football history to win 4 league titles in a row, I would be mega pee'd off if that happens, bad enough they equaled our treble last season without this record as well & I doubt I will be alive to watch UTD win 5 PL titles in a row to better City's 4 in a row. :mad:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
As good as City are they’ve weirdly been very reliant on other teams bottling it in the last 2 seasons, coupled with weak European competition it’s easy to see why they’ve been so dominant.

croadyman

Been working all weekend so only catching up now (Tuesday :eek: )

Great weekend for City, thrashing Luton then watching UTD flop against Bournemouth, followed by Liverpool losing at home to Palace & then to top it all off Arsenal losing at home to Villa, I doubt City fans could've asked for much more apart from a last minute Bournemouth penalty of course.

I don't like Arsenal or Liverpool but I sure as hell do not want City to be the first club in English football history to win 4 league titles in a row, I would be mega pee'd off if that happens, bad enough they equaled our treble last season without this record as well & I doubt I will be alive to watch UTD win 5 PL titles in a row to better City's 4 in a row. :mad:
Yeah and worryingly they have by far the easiest run in of the three teams. I don't even trust Spurs or Brighton away to give them any problems

UTD_Since_1978

Yeah and worryingly they have by far the easiest run in of the three teams. I don't even trust Spurs or Brighton away to give them any problems
Yeah, ain't looking good, the only plus at the moment is at least no back to back trebles for them, thankfully.