Premier League Gameweek 33

Oscar Bonavena

Are Chelsea playing better football than us?
They will finish above us at this rate.
At their worst they're as inept and disjointed as us, and have been for most of the season, but at their best they're capable of scoring 4s and 5s which we seem incapable of doing (extra time v Liverpool aside).

For example, I couldn't see us beating anyone 5-0 at home at the moment.

always_hoping

Tonight confirms Chelsea have players that control themselves in public like spoiled children on a schoolyard

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I thought Dyche would be good for Everton but turns out he's a terrible manager

Adz_99

I thought Dyche would be good for Everton but turns out he's a terrible manager
In fairness without the 8(?) point deduction they're comfortably mid-table ish. Dyche is a great manager for a team who want to finish 14th.

RuudTom83

I didn't watch the game, but as I've been brainwashed into giving a shit about 'total shots' stats I looked at the number Everton conceded in a 5-nil beating.

It was 12!!! how the fook do United concede 20, 28, 28, 31 :houllier: every match! it really is utter madness.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
You scored the sixth goal against Everton, come on now, get in the tunnel...

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I didn't watch the game, but as I've been brainwashed into giving a shit about 'total shots' stats I looked at the number Everton conceded in a 5-nil beating.

It was 12!!! how the fook do United concede 20, 28, 28, 31 :houllier: every match! it really is utter madness.
Well, you see, a lot of the shots United concede aren't anything to worry about, or something.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Freed from desire, mind and senses purified
Freed from desire....
Na-na-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na na na na

Wilt

We are bang in trouble, or silver lining - no Conference league - depends on your view. For me they can have it, it would be salt in the wound to have to travel to Boratistan to play FC bedpan on a Thursday night.
Not so bothered about Conference though it would be good to play the kids in it

Superunknown

What’s a trombelice? I know the lyrics are strong beliefs, but this is funny nostalgia
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a joke in our household, too. It was only a few years ago that my wife heard me singing this and corrected me. I thought it was a female trombone player. Never bothered looking it up as I was so certain that I'd heard this somewhere and it was guaranteed truth. :lol::lol:

Always thought it was a weird lyric. But, it was the 90s, so just thought it was an interesting time for us all.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Oh my god that was awful. Just left the bridge. I don't think our players have individually had worse performances all season. Just so so poor individually. I thought our pressing in the first half was making Chelsea really nervous and we had a couple of chances but feck me, Beto is just not that good.

Caicedo and Palmer were both very very good. A pleasure to watch them live really.