Premier League Gameweek 34-35

Posh Red

I mean the offside goal was offside, there's no talking point to it as far as I'm concerned. It's gutting for Coventry (given the timing and how close it was) but it was undeniably offside.

The handball one? I have no idea what is or isn't handball anymore.
Conversely, Chelsea should 100% have had a penalty yesterday. Reffing is in the gutter at the moment.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I mean the offside goal was offside, there's no talking point to it as far as I'm concerned. It's gutting for Coventry (given the timing and how close it was) but it was undeniably offside.

The handball one? I have no idea what is or isn't handball anymore.
The current rule is that the on-field ref has a guess, and VAR confirms that decision whether it's right or not.

RedRocket9908

It looked off from the TV replay.

Think people are just bored by it being a Manchester final two years running. You want a bit of variety as we had in the 80s and 90s. Really don't think it will be anywhere near as close as last year either.
Its not about it being Utd v City again people just dont like decision's going Man Utd's way and will scream and shout whenever one does, the faux uproar whenever we get a big decision is a big part of the reason the officials are reluctant to give us one.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, you've already turned it into the World Football Entertainment, why the feck would you take away the best moment in football in years????? Be corrupt better ffs!!!!!

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I closed out my feed around the '60 mark with United up 3-0. How shocked I was to logon after some errands and lunch to see United settled for pens to advance 3--3.

Wtf did I miss?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Why do y'all keep adding an H though

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Normally I'd think this was childish but they were giving it large so it's karma. Even their keeper, did you not see Bruno go and speak to him after his penalty, he was being such a plonker yelling at him before his run up.
That was a really weird one - Bruno just kept his head down while the keeper was shouting at him, and once he'd scored his pen in a composed manner, probably just told him to shut his mouth or words to that effect. On the French channel I was watching it on, they called Bruno's behaviour out and said it was bad blablabla but it was a pretty fair response to an initial provocation I feel.

Not a huge fan of Antony's celebration, especially as he'd been shit, but not much to make of it.

tomaldinho1

That was a really weird one - Bruno just kept his head down while the keeper was shouting at him, and once he'd scored his pen in a composed manner, probably just told him to shut his mouth or words to that effect. On the French channel I was watching it on, they called Bruno's behaviour out and said it was bad blablabla but it was a pretty fair response to an initial provocation I feel.

Not a huge fan of Antony's celebration, especially as he'd been shit, but not much to make of it.
Yeah it looked like he said 'shut up' and probably the usual football shit banter of 'who are you?' etc.. I thought it was really silly from the GK to be honest. United under huge pressure, the crowd is already super anxious, why give him added motivation/focus?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yeah it looked like he said 'shut up' and probably the usual football shit banter of 'who are you?' etc.. I thought it was really silly from the GK to be honest. United under huge pressure, the crowd is already super anxious, why give him added motivation/focus?
Yeah, it was a bit strange (especially as he didn't look particularly comfortable at penalties), but I guess it's fair game to try to gain any tiny advantage - but it's also ok when it backfires to be called a gobshite.

terraloo

Supports
Chelsea
I heard a pundit trying to defend the non penalty given for us, Chelsea, and had to smile . The view was that the VAR didn’t think that Oliver made a clear an obvious mistake. On the basis that Oliver didn’t see any contact from Grealish and gave the goal kick then clearly it was a clear and obvious error.
Wasn’t it ?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

They can go 3 points clear at the top and they can't even sell out the stadium against a local rival? What a lame fanbase.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
That was from this morning and cheapest tickets were apparently 100£ and up to 350 for the good ones. The new ballot system and the constant reschedules from the PL are a mess for the fans.

Hoof the ball

Heard that Palmer and Gusto aren't playing tonight. It's typical Arsenal over the last two seasons. Always playing tough opponents without their best players.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Heard that Palmer and Gusto aren't playing tonight. It's typical Arsenal over the last two seasons. Always playing tough opponents without their best players.
True but couldn't care less. As long as Pool are just one slip up behind City we need Arse to keep winning.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

No Palmer or Gusto confirmed. Really need to get through them and Spurs to keep any hope.
Bit worried about Partey starting against Enzo/Caicedo, he looked off in every cameo since coming back.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Poch manager mugshot even looks like a deer in the headlights. This game might be quite difficult.