Premier League Gameweek 34-35

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
How has Gravenberch been for Pool generally? He was such an exciting talent 2 years ago.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Can anyone name any decent referee ?
I'm convinced that with all the overly complex rules and 80% of players being hellbent on cheating, being a good referee is virtually impossible. It's also a terrible job. If you do well no one mentions you and if you make a single mistake everyone hates you. So you have to be a nutter to be one in the first place.

C'est Moi Cantona

Do you think the commentators think the game is flat and the atmosphere is bad? Not sure I've heard them mention it yet.

LordSpud

My theory is Klopp was absolutely against them filming the documentary so much so that he said if they came in he would leave. Obviously they came in and he's leaving.

Now, in this time they've all had to come off the gear, which has led to this absolutely hilarious end of the season for them. In particular this game against West Ham is just flat as a pancake.

Teja

If United signed Gakpo / Gravenberch we'd have an inquest at this point as to what's gone wrong with our transfer policy.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The absolute fecking state of 6'4" Gakpo fully fannying out, losing the aerial and conceding to 5'9" Bowen :lol: