Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

RashyForPM

Yeah it's his fault that two of his teammates got sent off in the first half :rolleyes:
No mate. It’s his fault that he slotted that cross away into his own net with more composure than Marcus and Tony combined against Palace on Thursday.

Please do not buy him. We don’t need this lackadaisical shite at our club.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
A bizarre OG trying to control the ball surely is.
No mate. It’s his fault that he slotted that cross away into his own net with more composure than Marcus and Tony combined against Palace on Thursday.

Please do not buy him. We don’t need this lackadaisical shite at our club.
Oh my mistake, good players never ever score own goals do they.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He’s pretty shite even with 11 men on the pitch.
Respectfully disagree with that. He’s shown that he’s a talented young player just like Jamal Lewis and Max Aarons. You can’t expect him to be the complete package at his age. He’s god a good future ahead of him.

lysglimt

Scout
Realistically - how many Arsenal-players are good enough for Citys match-day squad today ? I could argue that we have 7-8 players who are good enough for the City-squad that was completely superior to us just 18 months ago, Arsenal have maybe 2 if I am nice ? (Aubameyang and on a good day Saka)

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Realistically - how many Arsenal-players are good enough for Citys match-day squad today ? I could argue that we have 7-8 players who are good enough for the City-squad that was completely superior to us just 18 months ago, Arsenal have maybe 2 if I am nice ? (Aubameyang and on a good day Saka)
Tierney is better than any LB City have. Maybe Lacazette. Other than that, I'd agree with you. It's going to be a rough game.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Pep’s even dressed like he doesn’t give a shit. That’s how confident he is

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
'The Ethihad of the South'... referring to Wembley
Go on Tyler big these cnuts up even more:nono:

lysglimt

Scout
Tierney is better than any LB City have. Maybe Lacazette. Other than that, I'd agree with you. It's going to be a rough game.
2 years ago I would agree with you - but Kieran in 2020 is nowhere near the player he was at Celtic....so even if City's leftbacks are average, Tierney isn't better right now