Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Not sure what we want from that match to be honest.

A Leicester win means we’re only a win vs West Ham and a Chelsea loss to Liverpool away from playing out a bore draw on the last day to suit both sides.

Then again if Leicester drop points and we better the result against West Ham then we’d only need a draw on the last day - albeit we could be playing a Leicester side who have to win.
We want Leicester to drop points it’s not a difficult choice mate :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Southampton have looked like the side with something to fight for all game. Would have thought Bournemouth would have given it something after that Leicester game that defied all logic.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Spurs should be beating that Leicester side. Looks awful. The coward will park the bus & rely on individual magic from Son though.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Not sure what we want from that match to be honest.

A Leicester win means we’re only a win vs West Ham and a Chelsea loss to Liverpool away from playing out a bore draw on the last day to suit both sides.

Then again if Leicester drop points and we better the result against West Ham then we’d only need a draw on the last day - albeit we could be playing a Leicester side who have to win.
We want a Leceister loss. Simple really.

Riz

We want Leicester to drop points it’s not a difficult choice mate :lol:
Agreed on the whole.

However playing a Leicester side who are happy with a draw will be a lot different to one that needs to win.

Berbaclass

Southampton have looked like the side with something to fight for all game. Would have thought Bournemouth would have given it something after that Leicester game that defied all logic.
That’s true. Howe taking off King for a midfield with 30 mins left is a baffling decision.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Agreed on the whole.

However playing a Leicester side who are happy with a draw will be a lot different to one that needs to win.
I actually do think that going into the game only needing a draw might make our players incredibly frail mentally.

Obviously I want Leicester to drop points here, but in a weird way us just needing a point makes it a more nerve-racking game.

Berbaclass

I actually do think that going into the game only needing a draw might make our players incredibly frail mentally.

Obviously I want Leicester to drop points here, but in a weird way us just needing a point makes it a more nerve-racking game.
Even if we do need only a draw we won’t play for a draw FFS. We will be playing to win...

Josh 76

Southampton have played most of there games like they have something to fight for.
Credit to the manager who can motivate the players to play like this.

Lee565

So if Bournemouth lose this and villa lose to arsenal on Tuesday, west ham will be pretty much save and not fighting to avoid relegation when they face us.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Even if we do need only a draw we won’t play for a draw FFS. We will be playing to win...
I know that, but when one team has more of a 'what do we have to lose' attitude and another team can't help but be conscious of the fact that conceding a goal might mean everything, it absolutely makes a psychological difference.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That wilson is fecking dreadful
He had a very good year for Frank Lampard's Derby County™ and looks tidy enough when I see him for Wales. Hasn't pulled up any trees in the Prem and has had a mare today though.

Silverman

I'm aiming to batter Leicester. Not piss about looking to draw the game along with them.

Berbaclass

I know that, but when one team has more of a 'what do we have to lose' attitude and another team can't help but be conscious of the fact that conceding a goal might mean everything, it absolutely makes a psychological difference.
No point worrying about that today. I’m confident our players will do what’s required of them when they need to.