Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Walters_19_MuFc

So Jose and Spurs have done us a favour today. It's up to us to now capitalize and get that much-needed win against West Ham. Before that, let's do these Chelsea scum and get ourselves into the final of the FA Cup. GGMU!!!

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
So to confirm, to protect us against a 9-0 defeat at Leicester, we need to beat West Ham by 19?

el3mel

Why all this saltiness against Mou?

He is doing his job and winning this game. The Redcafe tribal mentality is so dumb.

Mou wins = bwahahah Mou sux dis ***
Mou loses = bwahahha Mou sux dis ***

It's silly
Honestly really weird. Some here are taking the hate against some managers and players to personal level.

Alemar

Good result today. Now we can put a stronger squad for FA cup semifinal

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Are you fecking joking?
Please explain where I am wrong. We have equal GD. GD ranks ahead of goals scored.

Nevermind I just read the new head to head rules, I never caught that one this year. My bad.

Nevermind2: I just read the rules in its entirety. Goal difference still ranks 1. I stand by my original post.

King Eric 7

Yeah we just need to avoid defeat in our remaining two league games. Much easier task but still, we must not feck up!

Alemar

If Spurs finish 7th, their Europa League depends on Arsenal losing FA cup final

prateik

No? If we beat West Ham 4-0, we can lose 3-0 to Leicester and still go through

PL Rankings are based on:

1) Points
2) Goal Difference
3) Goals scored
4) If still equal, same position is awarded. How the PL sorts that one out, I have no idea.
The maths is dodgy. but I stand corrected. .

GD can still play a part.. unlikely though..
We win by +3 against West Ham and lose by 1 goal against Leicester.

Alemar

If we win by 2 goals against West Ham, we can officially allow ourselves a defeat by 1 goal vs Leicester.

gorky_utd

We’d get 2 more points if we win
I know. But my question is regarding Leicester. I mean a draw still puts us ahead of Leicester and we can't afford to lose against them in the final day. Of course chelsea is a factor but regarding Leicester, am I missing something?

vodrake

If we win by 2 goals against West Ham, we can officially allow ourselves a defeat by 1 goal vs Leicester.
We'd need 3 goal margin for that, as if gd is equal it goes to goals scored, and leiecester would have scored more than us

Supports
England
What a fecking pass from Kane. I love Martial but people are deluded in that thread saying Martials passing is better. It definitely isn’t, Kanes passing is some of the best from a #9.
As a neutral, I'm fine with people being biased towards their own club's players. But, yes, Kane is a better passer than Martial, and one of, if not the best, in the league for a striker.

Silverman

If we win by 2 goals against West Ham, we will have scored AT LEAST 1 more goal than Leicester (if 2-0).
No, they are on +67, we will be on +66

Wait, that's with a 2-0 win. If we win 5-3 against West Ham, ya have a point.