Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Paul_Scholes18

7 defeats in a row for Palace and held goalless in 6 of those 7 games.
They miss the fans the most. As expeced since they have great home fans no doubt about it.
Although they have shown good away form in the past too. I guess they might not care too much since they are safe.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Watford manager giving me Löw vibes. Spitting into his hand and biting his fingernails.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Penalty to City. Watford really don't like playing City much. Sterling to take. 0-2. Saved by Foster but Sterling gets to the rebound.

marktan

Watford need to keep the score down. As it is they're only 2 ahead in goal difference of Villa and Bournemouth now.

Also don't know the details but really don't understand why Watford sacked their mananger with 2 games left to go (against Arsenal and City no less). Wait 2 games and then do it, heads will inevitably drop because of it as it now becomes an excuse players can hide behind.

NYAS

Villa are actually going to stay up aren’t they? Enormous game tonight.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Imagine you’ve just delivered a team talk and then you play the opposition through on goal instantly :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Funny the first deliberate handball I’ve seen pretty much all season and that’s the one they don’t give. The defender saved that like a goalkeeper there. These clueless officials will stick to innocuous bounces of shoulders for penalties.

432JuanMata

Funny the first deliberate handball I’ve seen pretty much all season and that’s the one they don’t give. The defender saved that like a goalkeeper there. These clueless officials will stick to innocuous bounces of shoulders for penalties.
Var is a great idea but some of the decisions the refs make behind it are clueless

joedirt87

West Ham will be safe with a Villa draw, so after beating Liverpool and Manchester City Arsenal will go full Arsenal and lose.