Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Because they fluffed a late chance to scab a draw? The Palace game was another where they scored with 3 out of 4 shots on target. Every team we come up against turns into the most clinical finishers ever!
Cahill pulling a hammy early in the game did you a favor.

Shiva87

Because they fluffed a late chance to scab a draw? The Palace game was another where they scored with 3 out of 4 shots on target. Every team we come up against turns into the most clinical finishers ever!
Come on. The 3 chances you gave away today were all high xG chances. I'm sure the 1st and 3rd goals should be scored by most top level players. It's not like people are scoring screamers against you.

On the header, I agree. That was a high quality finish

vodrake

If Chelsea keep playing like this, even a Liverpool team already on the beach should still be getting a result out of them

Santoryo

ripping the reward
YES Clean shit. My FPL looking already good this gameweek with Hendo and Egan getting me points :angel:

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Remember that Chelsea poster who was talking about routine Chelsea wins :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Clinical? They should have had another 3 or so in the last 15!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What a game changing day.

Relegation places basically confirmed, and this should be the day it's all turned properly back into our favour for top 4.

Chelsea still have to play Liverpool, and Leicester have to go away to Tottenham and plays us.

Still, lets see Southampton off first eh!

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
If we get Sancho, we should loan James to Sheffield. The discipline and games will do him good.
They don’t play with a out and out winger do they? 3-5-2 with wingbacks. Also he is our backup winger. We need to keep him if not we need to buy winger as backup.