Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

ShinjiNinja26

Norwich are down so there’s no pressure on them whatsoever. Hopefully they see this as a last hurrah and a chance to scalp one of the big clubs. Wishful thinking though, expecting Chelsea to hammer them.

croadyman

Norwich are down so there’s no pressure on them whatsoever. Hopefully they see this as a last hurrah and a chance to scalp one of the big clubs. Wishful thinking though, expecting Chelsea to hammer them.
Yeah cannot see any other result than a big Chelsea win

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Exactly what I was thinking. Then I came back to reality. Just hoping Chelsea loses points tonight..

always_hoping

I'm expecting Chelsea to win 4 or 5-0 tonight and move 4 points clear of United. I think they will also beat Wolves probably a lucky win at that while it remains to be seen how focused Liverpool are when their minds will be set towards what happens after the game. Chelsea finishing the season 3rd with 69 points will not be a surprise.

From a United point of view its about winning their next two games and see where they stand after that, would be a welcome boost if Leicester slip up against Sheffield United and Spurs.

Wayne's World

Norwich are getting absolutely annihilated tonight. Can see Chelsea put six past them at ease

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This will be a smashfest, but it's their last two games we're looking for them to slip up.

Yesterday showed we need to keep our end up though!

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Yeah this game doesn’t matter too much. It’s Chelsea’s last two where they’ll slip up and we should focus on Leicester more anyway.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Is there any possibility that now when they are relegated, Norwich plays without any pressure and does good, while their players might try to get transfer to PL teams so they will go for it?
Or am I clutchin at straws

Deery

Dreary
Pulisic to score 2 or more goals 7/2...

Gives you a good idea of how the match is going to go.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
We are not talking about who got more goals and assists, or who has more dribbles isn' it? It's about their ability to play as CF, Martial is better than Rashford in every area.

You can start a thread there and create a poll, you will see the results.
And yet it isn't reflected in the underlying stats at all.

Amarsdd

Chelsea will come out fighting today since last match's humiliations. I'm predicting 6-0 to Chelsea today. ......

Kearnkoff69

Can't see Chelsea dropping points today. We just need to take care of our own business and we'll be set.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
This is Chelsea’s last gimme of the season. They could really do with a big win to get some confidence ahead of the last 2. Norwich were hopeless against West Ham, I don’t buy this ‘pressure is off’ stuff

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
One of the teams has to score 3. As per the rules of Chelsea’s new kit

saintquin

Supports
Southampton, Harlequins
Norwich have been so poor this season especially since the restart. Can't see any other result than a big Chelsea win!