Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

PoTMS

Squeaky bum time. Another South Coast team turning up late to equalise in Manchester?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I didn't say that did I? learn to read.
Read it again. You’re still saying that wolves are PROBABLY going to finish above us if we don’t bounce back. (From a draw against a team with the 4th best away record in the league..)

For wolves to finish above us, we need to get less than 5 points from our last 3. So yes, I still think you’re saying that because we conceded a late equaliser then we’re PROBABLY going to fail to win in 2 of our remaining 3

Shark

@NotShark
Weird isn’t it, Bournemouth on another day could have beaten city here. Why on earth have they done so badly all year?
Aguero not being available nearly as much and other older players like Silva in decline. Aguero is the main factor though, it's going to be years again they fully replace what he's given them.

Shiva87

Wolves could make this very exciting. Best outcome is that Chelsea lose to Pool and Wolves win at Palace.

Will set that game up brilliantly as winner takes CL. I can see a similar outcome for United v Leicester.

Leicester will likely win 1 of the next 2. We will also do that (at least). Will set up our game similarly.

If both United and Leicester win the next 2 - then, it will be super tricky!

padr81

Supports
Man City
harsh on Bournemouth They've been the better side but lacking quality in front of goal.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
We fell off a cliff under ole last season tbf, i can see why some might think it'll happen again.
We’re a completely different team to last season. We had a real issue with fitness when playing once a week. Fitness is so much better this year

always_hoping

Wolves are probably finishing above us unless we bounce back strong. What a shit end to the season that'd be.
I don't see Wolves beating Chelsea, maybe a draw which will give would them 62 points max. United without tempting faith should be on at least 62 points by the end of the season.

Superunknown

harsh on Bournemouth They've been the better side but lacking quality in front of goal.
They're going to run out of games, unfortunately. A good performance, but they needed to play like this 7 or 8 games ago.

Shark

@NotShark
Read it again. You’re still saying that wolves are PROBABLY going to finish above us if we don’t bounce back. (From a draw against a team with the 4th best away record in the league..)

For wolves to finish above us, we need to get less than 5 points from our last 3. So yes, I still think you’re saying that because we conceded a late equaliser then we’re PROBABLY going to fail to win in 2 of our remaining 3
Talk about reading into a post too much :lol:

If we don't bounce back strong from, yes, what was a disappointing draw they could well finish above us. Have a look at what happened at the back end of last season again and come back to me.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I'm not watching the Spurs game, watching Wolves.

Is Harry Kane ok? Need him fit for the Leicester game.

padr81

Supports
Man City
They're going to run out of games, unfortunately. A good performance, but they needed to play like this 7 or 8 games ago.
I think they'll go sadly. Pity cause they play decent football. Just don't score enough from open play. Poor in both boxes.

fps

That is absolutely ridiculous. He was protecting himself from a flying boot!