Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Djemba-Djemba

It's worth remembering that Sheffield United are having a phenomenal season and have exceeded everyone's expectations, including their own. They just look like they've run out of steam. Can't blame them as they've been more than great. Hardly their fault we need/want them to pump Leicester. :lol:
They've done us plenty of favours post lockdown to be fair too.

Djemba-Djemba

I look at where they are in the table and the fact that they are only 5 points off us is insane. You don't get there without putting a shift in.
They're a good side.

Beat Spurs, Wolves and Chelsea recently.

They've been terrible today but that can happen sometimes.

Superunknown

Those two corners that Sheffield United have had are great. That's where the goal will come from.

RashyForPM

They should have started with the team that's on the pitch now, so I hope they settle in quick.

They haven't used any width so far which is odd. They are not strong through the middle.
They’ve done it all season to such fantastic effect, so I’ve no clue as to why they’re not doing it now. Tbf to them though, fatigue does make it that much harder to constantly stretch the pitch.

Last edited:

KennyBurner

Is it safe to watch the game again? Left after the goal and from what I’m reading I shouldn’t even bother.

Superunknown

What are people's thoughts on Ndidi? Leicester's scouts certainly pulling their weight. I really like him.

SmallCaine

Watching Sheffield trying to play through the back is like watching smalling attempt to pass, atleast smalling knew he really didn't know what to do with the ball at his feet except to hoof it.

ManRed

Sheffield not scoring tonight unless its an individual brilliance or luck. Their passing is in front of Leicester and when they manage occasionally to get behind the Leicester team there is only Mousset in the box

Why the feck is McBurnie, the least technical player on the team playing at the tip of the diamond?? Can't remember Wilder ever just abandoning the 3 at the back system to play this formation with 3 strikers this season, but maybe our resident Blades fan will correct me

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
It's worth remembering that Sheffield United are having a phenomenal season and have exceeded everyone's expectations, including their own. They just look like they've run out of steam. Can't blame them as they've been more than great. Hardly their fault we need/want them to pump Leicester. :lol:
Nah, they clearly don't give a feck and are playing at 50 percent to spite us all!!

They're a good side.

Beat Spurs, Wolves and Chelsea recently.

They've been terrible today but that can happen sometimes.
Tbf it's only people's desperatiom for them to pull off a result that has them paying much attention.

They've had a great season, and Leicester should be expected to beat them.