Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

E-mal

Teams usually concede after drinks break, Sheffield better focus.

Last edited:

fps

It's called the mute button.
No, then I wouldn’t get the sound of the ball being kicked, players shouting, etc. But thank you, I’d never have remembered I had a mute button if not for your brilliant intervention.

Djemba-Djemba

I was absolutely baffled at how many Chelsea fans on here were predicting a win today, one chelsea fan saying it'd be "a routine victory".

They're a bloody tough team to beat are Sheffield Utd. Look at how few sides have taken 3 points from them.

SirAnderson

I was absolutely baffled at how many Chelsea fans on here were predicting a win today, one chelsea fan saying it'd be "a routine victory".

They're a bloody tough team to beat are Sheffield Utd. Look at how few sides have taken 3 points from them.
100% but Shhhhhhh please. Waiting for the 90mins to be over pleeeease. :nervous: :lol:

DRM

No, then I wouldn’t get the sound of the ball being kicked, players shouting, etc. But thank you, I’d never have remembered I had a mute button if not for your brilliant intervention.
Yea I must admit I do like hearing the players so I usually switch over to the channel without crowd noises. You have to turn the volume up quite high though

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

Watch Chelsea turn it around now.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Bless you. Sounds about right!
Don't forget the massive bust up in the dressing room of Chelsea at HT that makes then come out for the second half poorly.
Oooh, bust up, me like. Sooo big poor Frank comes out grey and Willian with a blue eye so he can't play anymore until next season

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Not a good game plan this. Too early to sit back and try to defend this lead. They need to push up and attack.