Premier League Gameweek 35

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
If united's midfielder could actually run with the ball rather than kick it into space for city players to intercept, that'd be grand.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Gundogan playing Pep tactics beautifully there. Hardly touched. Stopped the dangerous breakaway.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Its sad really, Pogba has the talent to do it all, but simply lacks the footballing intelligence to execute it.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Really impressed with Utd players focus and Ole's tactics. They might still lose but they're making the City players shit themselves with nerves.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Liverpool have Wolves last day. Would be glorious if they got ahead and bottled it against them. Wouldn’t surprise me.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Gundogan playing Pep tactics beautifully there. Hardly touched. Stopped the dangerous breakaway.
I'd never stop there if I was Utd, especially after all the dives of Zinchenko and Fernandinho earlier on. Feck them.

45 more minutes to survive, but I doubt they'll be able to. Difference going forward is just too big, and City will convert one of their chances sooner or later.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Hardly touched, he nearly broke his ankle, albeit accidentally. Be something if he went down like Salah.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Hardly touched, he nearly broke his ankle, albeit accidentally. Be something if he went down like Salah.
Maybe he should wear proper shinpads with ankle protectors next time instead of those tiny pads to protect himself, given his injury history ;)

Nah seriously, I believe he was really hurt there, but Lingard played the ball first.

Minimalist

Effort is obviously there but given the occasion you can hardly expect anything less.

Quality is rock bottom though.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Our win at Wolves in December is looking better with each match. They are a seriously good side and have put some really good teams to the sword there. Hoping they are on the metaphorical beach when they visit Anfield in 2 weeks

aprian38

Fred, run all over the place but cannot put a good pass ...

Last edited by a moderator:

passing-wind

I would take Jota here in a heartbeat I know he started off in the league in poor form, but his performances have been more impressive as time has gone on. Would be a great addition to the left side, if Martial doesn't want to pull his weight give him competition.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Maybe he should wear proper shinpads with ankle protectors next time instead of those tiny pads to protect himself, given his injury history ;)

Nah seriously, I believe he was really hurt there, but Lingard played the ball first.
It was a fine tackle, no arguments with that. All pro's use those shitty shin pads these days and I have no idea why.

When Rashford fell over Ederson, we put the ball out immediately which is why it was annoying to see United play on.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Our win at Wolves in December is looking better with each match. They are a seriously good side and have put some really good teams to the sword there. Hoping they are on the metaphorical beach when they visit Anfield in 2 weeks
Oh they lost? To Liverpool? Well blow me. :lol:

Armchair Manager

Supports
Northampton
People keep saying we need midfielder to unleash pogba but i feel you need to just get rid of pogba to unleash your team. Instead of spending 70 millions for a midfielder to support pogba, if you can manage to get 100 for pogba + 70 millions will buy you two really good midfielders which compliment each other and support your team. Pogba was piss poor, i didnt see him press anyone or closing anyone down.

All this talk about talent is meaningless if he cant be mobile.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Arsenal thought they were a serious team, but always hold the L. 3-0 to Wolves at half time is pathetic.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Gundogan's beard isn't big enough to be getting the Salah treatment. It didn't look too serious before or after the slow motion.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Think United have been very good, trying to copy Spurs blueprint so far (just a tad more negative). Getting pace straight through the middle gives us nightmares and we can't cope at all. Think Rashford will score 2nd half, whether we get 2 or not I dunno but I don't see it happening.