Premier League Gameweek 36-37

prateik

If Burnley get a win, a draw wont change much for Everton..

Burney need to win though..

NoPace

Said this in the Hassenhuttl thread but the board are in no position to be demanding anything with the 'investment' they've made in the transfer market or rather lack of.
Their attacking quartet might be 19th in the league ahead of only Norwich I think, but they have made some good signings.

The team I think that did a shocking job was Burnley. Even with all their money going to the stadium, they had to bring in a CM and a winger this summer, even if it was a couple of youngsters on loan. They were drawing dead from those positions.

Bulldog United

A Leeds win and an Arsenal win puts Leeds ahead of Everton on points.
Happy to be corrected. I thought they were 2 behind Everton already, which is why I didn't want to bet on the Everton win tonight. I got away with that then by accident, potentially. :wenger:

DavidDeSchmikes

Would be funny if all the injury time added on because of the pitch invasion results in a Palace goal

Happened before with Everton a few years back

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Why are they invading :lol: its not over yet!.. But you cant beat raw emotions!

But my god! That was huge goal for Everton. 2-0 down to go to 3-2 is absolutely fantastic recovery in such a pressure match

hp88

Their fans have become unbearable recently, should dock them a couple of points for that

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Could you imagine if var ruled it offside after all that

kyofusho

Christ almighty fans can be such morons at times. You're adults ffs, get a grip and behave.