Premier League Gameweek 36-37

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Of course villa are going to roll over for Liverpool. Such a jammy team can’t stand them.

always_hoping

Typical Liverpool scoring from their first shot on target in this half. Again what was Villa at leaving Mane unmarked in the middle of the box.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Ex Liverpool striker, managed by an ex Liverpool legend, with an ex Liverpool #10 behind him.

They're hoping they will get the spare medals.

diarm

As an Irish rugby fan, I can't put into words how angry I get listening to Liverpool fans butchering the Fields of Athenry.

diarm

Diaz comes from Portugal and looks like a fittest player in the league.

Every one of our signings that comes from other league first needs 3 months of settling in on training and getting match ready and around 2 cameo appearances in those 3 months before even starting a game.
We're obviously not signing lads with enough asthma.

bosskeano

fat cvnt Ings with the first touch of a rapist and then Gerrard takes of Coutinho.......why am i not shocked Villa won't get a result

MileStolar

Diaz comes from Portugal and looks like a fittest player in the league.

Every one of our signings that comes from other league first needs 3 months of settling in on training and getting match ready and around 2 cameo appearances in those 3 months before even starting a game.
That's because he's probably asthmatic ;)

OldSchoolManc

How did Carragher get a commentary job? His voice is the most grating, irritating thing I’ve ever heard. On a par with Mcmanamanaman