Premier League Gameweek 36-37

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Not sure I could be any less interested in the next game... everton v brentford zzzzzzzzzz

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
They had a chance to seal the title with a win today. They made it hard for themselves so had to come back from 2 goals down then missed a penalty to win it. It literally is bottling it ffs.
No. Coming back from 2-0 down away to a good team isn’t fecking bottling it. They needed 4 points. They now need 3. The term bottling seems to be used any fecking time a team doesn’t win a game - it’s an utter bollocks term.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Near enough anyway. They would have had to avoid getting battered at home on the last day. Now they have to win instead probably. Huge difference.
It would be a huge difference if it was us... City are not us. My guess its that the result will be beyond doubt after 30 minutes

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
No. Coming back from 2-0 down away to a good team isn’t fecking bottling it. They needed 4 points. They now need 3. The term bottling seems to be used any fecking time a team doesn’t win a game - it’s an utter bollocks term.
Do you agree a win today puts it near enough in the bag?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
No they will be on 91 points. If Liverpool win both we will finish on 92.
Imagine getting 92 points and not winning the league.
There will be lots of gnashing of teeth and sh***ing in the pants.

Red For Ever

Most of our players couldn't produce enough enthusiasm to make much effort for the Champions League spot
I can't see them doing much to try for the Europe League, at least half of them will be retired or elsewhere,
so won't benefit if we did.
Playing for the Club and fans has never appeared high on the list of some of these players.
I would have more respect for the ones who give the best they can and fail, than those who don't
seem that bothered.

Maybe a few of the "Kids" might be worth a shot, at least we will get a lot more effort, despite the fact we know
someone once said " You can't win Anything with Kids"

I would rather miss out watching a team try and fail, than one full of players who have the ability but don't
appear to be bothered.

Kiru

Supports
Liverpool
they couldn't have "sealed" the title today... not mathematically any way
Yeah but a 6 point and 8+ goal difference (until we play soton) would have been almost impossible to beat.

wr8_utd

:'(
The Mahrez penalty miss is awful but given where City were at half time, this is an unbelievable title saving performance. I doubt anyone really backed them to get anything given their record when they go down.

Kiru

Supports
Liverpool
Imagine getting 92 points and not winning the league.
There will be lots of gnashing of teeth and sh***ing in the pants.
I mean we have lost a title after getting 97 soooooo

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Villa under Slippy Gerrard can play a second string team against Burnley

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Do you agree a win today puts it near enough in the bag?
Yes. I think a draw near enough puts it in the bag too. Do you agree any time a team fails to win or plays below par they “bottled it”? They were missing Walker who is key for them in stopping transitions and played away at one of the best counter attacking sides in Europe. Shock - they struggled at stopping transitions. It had sod all to do with “bottle”. Now they could have wilted in the second half but instead were absolutely outstanding and should have won that half 3-0. Did that not show “bottle”?

Josh 76

Villa under Slippy Gerrard can play a second string team against Burnley
Villa just haven’t got the squad to rest 11 players. If they did, surely questions will need to be asked. In no other circumstances, where a team has nothing to play for, would make 11 changes when there is 3 days gap between matches.

The most he will make will be 4 changes.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
A working crew was just seen attempting to park a Boeing in front of a goal inside the Etihad stadium. Their chief was identified as one Steven Amadeus Gerrard, Mr, and when asked for comment said "This doesn't fecking slip. Not this time. I just spoke with Jurgen and they're getting my medal ready. My upcoming book "How I won the Premier League(Finally! It was no less than I deserve)" will be out soon and I expect it to become a best seller within the first 3 days or my name isn't Steven Amadeus Gerrard, Mr. Don't go making me look like twat now, all you reds out there. Also, did anybody tell you that you look like a twat? No? Well then. You can tell your grandchildren you spoke to Steven Amadeus Gerrard, Mr, on the eve of his Premier League triumph. Twat"

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Yes. I think a draw near enough puts it in the bag too. Do you agree any time a team fails to win or plays below par they “bottled it”? They were missing Walker who is key for them in stopping transitions and played away at one of the best counter attacking sides in Europe. Shock - they struggled at stopping transitions. It had sod all to do with “bottle”. Now they could have wilted in the second half but instead were absolutely outstanding and should have won that half 3-0. Did that not show “bottle”?
Not for every game no, but important games yes absolutely. I mean fair play for recovering a 2-0 deficit but they shouldn’t have been in that position in the first place. Pep seems to be losing it a bit, I am expecting him to get it wrong again next week aswell. The team selection was bizarre today.

Josh 76

Sky all happy and saying the title race going down to the last day.
Think they have forgot Liverpool have to beat Southampton first.

There is your team talk Hasenhuttl !

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Not for every game no, but important games yes absolutely. I mean fair play for recovering a 2-0 deficit but they shouldn’t have been in that position in the first place. Pep seems to be losing it a bit, I am expecting him to get it wrong again next week aswell. The team selection was bizarre today.
Wasn't his fault Mahrez missed a penalty 5 minutes from the end.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.

It really feels like the premier league is scripted. This is what the media/sponsors want and it can’t be any coincidence that it is going down to the last day.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So if we draw at Palace and West Ham beat Brighton, we're in the Europa Conference :lol:

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC

For the customary 9-0 this season?

wr8_utd

:'(
The problem with is with giving Mahrez (even though he's good at them) a penalty in what is a high-stakes moment. He's proven to be bad at those, if not penalties. You just knew he would not score that.

redshaw

Even though we've been rather poor, getting beat 4-1 by Watford is still pretty shocking. After everything that has gone on this season I think that day defines our bunch of posers and the story of the season of our wallopings.

Back then some may have thought, Watford game raising bastards but that result was very much on point.