Premier League Gameweek 36-37

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
On the break and Wilson gets fouled, a cynical shirt pull to stop the counter, ref plays on so no yellow card.

I think I don't understand the laws of the game because refs can't be this bad.

MUFC OK

Joelinton has been a colossus second half of the season. Baller in the middle of the park.

Arsenal will ride this out though and score first.

diarm

On the break and Wilson gets fouled, a cynical shirt pull to stop the counter, ref plays on so no yellow card.

Was that the Odegaard foul? I couldn't believe he was complaining about the ref blowing for a foul.

It was a stonewall yellow card. Had to be.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He has done ok but I had to chuckle in the pre match interviews when he claimed that money had nothing to do with their change in fortunes. I am pretty sure blowing 90M on players in the January window had some impact and regardless of how good he is Newcastle would probably still be in the bottom 3 if they hadn't bought 3 quarters of a back 4, Guimares and Wood.
It helps ofcourse but i have no doubt Bruce would have made an absolute meal out of escaping relegation even with the new additions.

Withnail

I was making tea. Did he play advantage or just ignore it?

They're brutal for not going back and giving a yellow if they've played advantage.

Idxomer

They are this bad.

MUFC OK

My god ramsdale is the most odious Neanderthal I’ve seen in football since known. Can’t stand the sight of the bloke.

Nero

What does squirting water into your mouth and then spitting it out actually achieve?

Chairman Steve

I just realised Arsenal absolutely have to win this, as Spurs have Norwich as their last game. :o

And even if they do win this, I couldn’t think of a worse team to face at this point than a relegation battler with Everton.

MUFC OK

Newcastle have fairly average/erratic forwards and aren’t incredible at the back. Their up turn in form just shows the importance of being strong in the centre of the park.

always_hoping

The fact this Arsenal team are in the hunt for Champions league football must make this top 4 race one of the most mediocre in the history of the Premier league?

AshRK

The fact this Arsenal team are in the hunt for Champions league football must make this top 4 race one of the most mediocre in the history of the Premier league?
Agreed. Getting owned by this Newcastle side. They have been poor today, probably will still win somehow but the improvement that I keep on hearing under Arteta is not by much.