g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 36

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Ashley young has been at fault for so many of our goals this season.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Come on Luton! Would like them to stay up. They’ve showed fight all season, especially against the top teams

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Love those kind of goals where it's chest control and first time finish. You don't see as many of them these days.

E-mal

If Pickford was a united GK I'd run him out of Manchester. The cnut is not good at goalkeeping but keeps harassing his defenders.

Bobski

Young has had a hell of a career hasn't he? May be past his best at PL level but 38, still moves well, could easily play a few more years if he wants to drop down a level.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I really like Adebayo as a player. He gets a good few goals purely with his physicality, but is capable of some great touches and has a bit of skill in him for a lad of his size and strength. He looks like poundland Rafael Leao at times.

I'd take him as a budget option for the bench if we're spending the big money in other positions. The assist at 6:30 here:

:drool:

Last edited:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That should be a penalty. Tries to fecking rugby tackle him.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

If Pickford was a united GK I'd run him out of Manchester. The cnut is not good at goalkeeping but keeps harassing his defenders.
He's eradicated the daft errors from his game and has made some crucial saves over the last 2-3 seasons to help keep Everton up.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Luton are a weird team. Absolutely shite defensively but feels like every chance they get could be a goal.

the_cliff

Luton are a weird team. Absolutely shite defensively but feels like every chance they get could be a goal.
They also have a knack of staying in games that they have no right to be in. I'd rather them stay up than Forest though, with all their whinging.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
They also have a knack of staying in games that they have no right to be in. I'd rather them stay up than Forest though, with all their whinging.
Yeah. It's annoying that we are already safe, feel like if it wasn't we would have upped the tempo and have won this.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's eradicated the daft errors from his game and has made some crucial saves over the last 2-3 seasons to help keep Everton up.
I feel like he's been lobbed at least twice this season because he has passed the ball straight to an opposition player he should've seen.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I feel like he's been lobbed at least twice this season because he has passed the ball straight to an opposition player he should've seen.
His mistake vs Chelsea was the first one I've seen him make in a while. I've seen GKs at the top end of the table like Raya make more mistakes than Pickford this season.
This is the biggest lie ever told.
The Everton fans on here can provide a better insight than me, however I do think he gets a bad rep due to his cocky demeanour and some of the comedic clangers he dropped earlier in his career.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
How are Luton getting away with so much holding and rugby tackling? It's crazy.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We should have had around 4 penalties for the holding in the box by Luton. If you're going to give one then you have to give all of them.

LDUred

Kaminsky is a very good 'keeper. If Luton go down he will be snapped up by someone.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ffs now needing Sheffield United to win to keep us in the race. That's not happening :(

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Good. Feck off Luton. Wanted you to stay up before that game but played dirty as feck today.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Ffs now needing Sheffield United to win to keep us in the race. That's not happening :(
I hope you pull it off. Been great having Luton around this season. So much better than some boring club like West Brom. Good luck mate.

saivet

I think a draw is okay too. Felt that tonight needed to be 3 points and unfortunately feel that is likely Luton's fate sealed.

Ole'sgunnarwin

If Burnley are within 2 points of Forest on the last day, that will be a classic. Burnley need to get something against Newcastle

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I hope you pull it off. Been great having Luton around this season. So much better than some boring club like West Brom. Good luck mate.
Thanks. I'll be supporting Sheffield United tomorrow. Doubt they'll win but stranger things have happened.

Hoof the ball

Right?

Imagine having the gall to whinge about a Luton fan running VAR in an Everton-Forest game full of controversy!!

I mean, what are they thinking? It's absurd to think that's a conflict of interest.