g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 36

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Palmer really has the dumbest celebration.
Is there any choreographed celebration that isn’t a bit silly? Is Bellingham’s celebration any less ‘dumb’ than Palmer’s? Or Rashford? Or Foden?

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Might be the best thing to happen given the circumstances. Maybe
Huge advantage next season to not being in Europe. The group stages in the Europa league has increased from 6 to 8 games. The group stage lasts till the 30th January. All after a summer of the Euros+Copa.

Good chance to trim the squad and implement a playing style.

Zed is not dead

Is it just me or are Brighton’s games boring more often than not since this winter?

I swear everytime I watch them play nothing happens. I think they scored 3 or 4 goals in the last two months

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Is it just me or are Brighton’s games boring more often than not since this winter?

I swear everytime I watch them play nothing happens. I think they scored 3 or 4 goals in the last two months
wait til the last game of the season, when a certain team will make them look Champions League material

erikcred

If this lot got hit for 5 by Arsenal, I'm worried about a totally freak and completely unexpected 7-0 or 8-0 at OT.

Orange Tree

Poch needs to do well to not get the sack. We don't need another club competing for a new manager.

Bertie Wooster

F****** hell. It's going to be an eighth finish and no Europe at all. A new post-Fergie low.

I understand the thinking about no Europe in terms of helping a rebuild. And that's the only valid reason for me. But I don't go along with it. And certainly don't agree with those who just don't want EL or ECL for snobbish, dismissive attitudes towards the competitions.

I want us to take the EL/ECL spot for three reasons - it's shit not being in Europe at all; It's a trophy we can realistically win; It's a chance to blood some of the youngsters in some matches.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Is there any choreographed celebration that isn’t a bit silly? Is Bellingham’s celebration any less ‘dumb’ than Palmer’s? Or Rashford? Or Foden?
I’m sure it’s partially fueled by their PR/brand people; to have an ‘iconic’ celebration. Guessing they all want their own version of what Ronaldo has done with his one.

The Palmer one looks more silly to me than the others.

———

Does Chelsea have budget for this summer? They really should try to find better options, especially up front. Jackson, Madueke, that Ukrainian dude…it’s all incredibly poor.