Premier League Gameweek 37

Anustart89

Jesus Christ. This place is like RAWK with the victim playing over every tackle.

Casemiro is the new Nani.
Every tackle? Did you see the fecking "challenge" mate? Of course we're going to be pissed off that the same ref who watched Casemiro's challenge and deemed a yellow card an obvious mistake then watches that and deems it a yellow. He's also the same guy who didn't think Ricardo Pereira on Felix was even a yellow. Surely you can understand the frustration with him being lenient in all situations apart from the one which is the least dangerous and requires the highest bar for an intervention.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Every tackle? Did you see the fecking "challenge" mate? Of course we're going to be pissed off that the same ref who watched Casemiro's challenge and deemed a yellow card an obvious mistake then watches that and deems it a yellow. He's also the same guy who didn't think Ricardo Pereira on Felix was even a yellow. Surely you can understand the frustration with him being lenient in all situations apart from the one which is the least dangerous and requires the highest bar for an intervention.
But referencing it after every single tackle in every single game domestic and abroad?

We lot a game against Spurs because one of their players swung on Cucurella’s hair like Tarzan and threw him to the ground. We moaned for a week, not a decade.

Anustart89

But referencing it after every single tackle in every single game domestic and abroad?

We lot a game against Spurs because one of their players swung on Cucurella’s hair like Tarzan and threw him to the ground. We moaned for a week, not a decade.
Had you been in a top four race that was impacted by that result I'm sure it'd have been mentioned a bit more. I also bet it would've been mentioned more if there had been numerous instances of hair pulling that resulted in players being sent off every weekend.

Plus it's a little bit unfair because it was Mike Dean on VAR and he has no clue about hair pulling, to be fair to him.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Feck. Cognitive dissonance. Just realised that Newcastle losing is a huge boost for Liverpool. But I would also really enjoy watching Newcastle losing. And hate watching them win. I may have to stop watching.
I was just coming online to post more or less the same thing :lol:.

I was happily supporting Leicester in my mind before I considered the implications of it....fecking Liverpool

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Dude you're 14th, no one would even notice if you moaned or not.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Had you been in a top four race that was impacted by that result I'm sure it'd have been mentioned a bit more. I also bet it would've been mentioned more if there had been numerous instances of hair pulling that resulted in players being sent off every weekend.

Plus it's a little bit unfair because it was Mike Dean on VAR and he has no clue about hair pulling, to be fair to him.
That’s the worst argument I’ve ever heard. A top 4 race? It was the 4th game of the season.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Feck. Cognitive dissonance. Just realised that Newcastle losing is a huge boost for Liverpool. But I would also really enjoy watching Newcastle losing. And hate watching them win. I may have to stop watching.
Commentator said at the beggining of the game they can lose both games and still be in top 4. Did not fell to check if true. Don't think so, if we need a point they do too.

Anustart89

That’s the worst argument I’ve ever heard. A top 4 race? It was the 4th game of the season.
Are you being intentionally dim? My point is that if you'd been sitting one point behind us at this stage of the season then that decision might have been referenced a bit more.

alsabi

Commentator said at the beggining of the game they can lose both games and still be in top 4. Did not fell to check if true. Don't think so, if we need a point they do too.
Their GD is 7 better than Liverpool's so a big goal swing would be needed in that instance. But Liverpool are playing Southampton on the final day...

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Are you being intentionally dim? My point is that if you'd been sitting one point behind us at this stage of the season then that decision might have been referenced a bit more.
You’re calling me dim yet sobbing uncontrollably over a tackle that happened ages ago that has had no impact on your season. You’re in the top 4 and will finish there. Pot, kettle…

FerociousCorgis

that has to be up there with miss of the year haha. Completely whiffs on a header from literally the goal line ha.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I hope Leicester go down for this performance. Absolutely dreadful.

Djemba-Djemba

You’re calling me dim yet sobbing uncontrollably over a tackle that happened ages ago that has had no impact on your season. You’re in the top 4 and will finish there. Pot, kettle…
You're the one that sounds hysterical moaning on an opposition forum.

Anustart89

Sobbing uncontrollably? :lol: Jesus, come off it.

United fans on United forum moaning about decisions being much more lenient for other teams. Call the police.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Imagine the absolute rage if Bruno had scored that after his horrific challenge earlier.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Nice to see another team other than us struggle to score against weak opposition for a change

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Dean Smith has no business managing in the PL. I hope we won't stick with him in the Championship.
Ye he’s awful. Surely there’s a better manager out there than him? Someone better would have kept you up.

Pintu

Ok. Take 1 point from that game, you'd be 11th on GD with no hope of making 10th... But you'd be winning the bottom table at least. This definitely impacted your season gravely. What a scandal.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Ye he’s awful. Surely there’s a better manager out there than him? Someone better would have kept you up.
He's utterly shit, I'd rather have Shakespeare in charge than him.

We went for Potter and then for him, I think. Might've asked others but I don't know about them.

Should've gone for Dyche, he knows the drill and was available.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Dean Smith has no business managing in the PL. I hope we won't stick with him in the Championship.
Baffling how Leicester ended up with him when you have the like of Wolves and Villa getting Lopetegui and Emery in.

Between that and the keeper situation... are you guys just skint or something?

Sylar

I hope Leicester go down for this performance. Absolutely dreadful.
I don't get this? If Leicester hold on this is a huge boost going into the last game which will be at home to west ham who will have their focus on the European final.

They have a better gd than Everton forcing Everton to have to win on the final day.

I get a win keeps it in their hand but Leicester have something like 1 win in their last 14.
They would be better off going all out at home than being silly here at Newcastle

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I don’t get it. I mean whatever happens United need a point. Newcastle losing gives us a better crack at third, no?