Premier League Gameweek 37

mu4c_20le

But referencing it after every single tackle in every single game domestic and abroad?

We lot a game against Spurs because one of their players swung on Cucurella’s hair like Tarzan and threw him to the ground. We moaned for a week, not a decade.
Yes but that result would have lifted you from 10th to 9th at best.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Baffling how Leicester ended up with him when you have the like of Wolves and Villa getting Lopetegui and Emery in.

Between that and the keeper situation... are you guys just skint or something?
That's what happens when you don't have a plan.

Yeah, we're skint. Covid hurt us hard but that's not an excuse. We had enough to stay up his season.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I don't get this? If Leicester hold on this is a huge boost going into the last game which will be at home to west ham who will have their focus on the European final.

They have a better gd than Everton forcing Everton to have to win on the final day.

I get a win keeps it in their hand but Leicester have something like 1 win in their last 14.
They would be better off going all out at home than being silly here at Newcastle
Possibly but I am biased with my dislike for Dean Smith.

Ranie

This performance from Leicester is beyond belief. They are horribly, horribly bad. What’s the plan? They are basically wasting time knowing they have to get at least one win to stay up :houllier:

Anustart89

Aww, Newcastle fans don't seem to like it when a team wastes time against them. Bless their hearts.

Mike Smalling

What happened to Tielemans? Used to be a player. A few years ago I could have seen him in a United shirt.

Traub

This performance from Leicester is beyond belief. They are horribly, horribly bad. What’s the plan? They are basically wasting time knowing they have to get at least one win to stay up :houllier:
They're banking on the final game. A point here is invaluable if they can beat West Ham.

Zoo

Look at Tindall making sure he’s in the shot again.

Sylar

They're banking on the final game. A point here is invaluable if they can beat West Ham.
Yep, back yourself at home, against a team with focus elsewhere who may rest players.
And hope Bournemouth can at least get a draw

mu4c_20le

This is far more embarrassing for Newcastle.

Djemba-Djemba

A point here means Leicester wouldn't need Everton to lose on the last day, just draw.

So actually yeah, a point is ok for them

TheGame

Kinda harsh. The plan was to make sure they get to at least the second half still in the game.

They did that and haven't been blown away. Rode their luck a few times but are in a position they could bring on Maddison hoping for something on the break now

Also a point isn't the worst result either despite only having a game left after. But they need to win that regardless
I understand but nearly 90 mins and they haven’t had a shot on goal and are one game away from being relegated.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Imagine if Leicester nicked a win with the only shot of the game :lol:

Sylar

I understand but nearly 90 mins and they haven’t had a shot on goal and are one game away from being relegated.
The game plan has almost worked. They rode their luck but this has given them a better chance to stay up than doing what they've done recent games and having lost by half time

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Real opportunity for us to get 3rd now. Or do we just grind out a point on Thursday and rest everyone Sunday

joedirt87

Just looking at the gamecast. Leicester inspired defending or Newcastle off the mark? I watched Leicester at home against Liverpool and they couldn't bother to defend.