g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 38: Endgame

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
'We didn’t lose the league. They simply won it.'

Another genius on the Liverpool forums not quite grasping the concept of winning and losing.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wonder if that’s the end for Kompany?! Would be surprised if they don’t give him another contract.

Jacob

TAA with another two assists. Bloody ridiculous.

Third in the assist league after Fraser and Hazard.

United Hobbit

How I wish we had Liverpool's back 4, TAA especially

Think they definitely get the CL as "consolation "

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
'We didn’t lose the league. They simply won it.'

Another genius on the Liverpool forums not quite grasping the concept of winning and losing.
Is he wrong? City have been incredible since losing at Newcastle. You can’t say we’ve bottled anything when City are as good as they are.

I know it’s the done thing to laugh at the loser but City deserve a lot of credit and so does Guardiola. They’re an incredible side. 198 points across two seasons!

United Hobbit

I wouldn't write Spurs off.
Fingers crossed!! I have to watch it with my Liverpool supporting other half and his dad who got offended by me laughing at Karius throwing the ball in his own net last year so think I'll be taking refuge on here

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Is he wrong? City have been incredible since losing at Newcastle. You can’t say we’ve bottled anything when City are as good as they are.

I know it’s the done thing to laugh at the loser but City deserve a lot of credit and so does Guardiola. They’re an incredible side. 198 points across two seasons!
Agree. Both teams would have been deserving champions today. City have raised the standards to new levels over these two seasons.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
City now level with Chelsea on 6 titles. Both clubs put together still haven’t as many titles as Arsenal.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Agree. Both teams would have been deserving champions today. City have raised the standards to new levels over these two seasons.
I actually think City have been about 10 points better than us.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham

When did I say you had bottled anything?

You've played well and lost. If somebody else wins then you have to have lost. Everyone but City lost.

You did lose the premier league title. You were on top and had it in your own hands, but ended up losing it. That doesn't mean you bottled/fecked it or whatever, but you still lost it.

ha_rooney

All over. Congratulations to Liverpool for the greatest ever second place finish.

ha_rooney

Best runners up the PL has ever known... can’t wait to see that trophy handed out :lol:

PoTMS

FFS in all this Liverpool hating, I forget how nauseating it is seeing City celebrate.

Roy'sMagicHat

City are incredible. Never thought I’d be so delighted for them, haha! I was on a train for the first half, city went a goal down and I lost internet connection! So happy when I saw they were 2-1 up. The thoughts of Liverpool winning the Champions League doesn’t hurt me as much.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
When did I say you had bottled anything?

You've played well and lost. If somebody else wins then you have to have lost. Everyone but City lost.

You did lose the premier league title. You were on top and had it in your own hands, but ended up losing it. That doesn't mean you bottled/fecked it or whatever, but you still lost it.
But that shouldn’t be the focus though. City and Guardiola deserve so much credit for how good they’ve been. Even defensively they’ve been great. They deserve the league and all the praise they get for it.

Hopefully we beat you lot in three weeks and have to settle for a disappointing CL trophy.