Premier League Gameweek 38: Endgame

el3mel

Congratulations and all luck with Spurs in CL ending.

Phew!!

One nightmare over, another one hopefully awaiting to end at CL final.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
City the 1st team to retain the title this decade, 1st to retain it for a decade.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Not going to call Liverpool bottlers - 97 points is a phenomenal effort, just not enough to win the league. City should get all the praise in the world for winning 14 straight matches to win the league.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Conference view in my stream is currently mixing YAWN and City's celebrations, it's quite awesome. ^^
(I didn't know y n w a was another of the forbidden words on here :lol:)

United Hobbit

I think Liverpool will have to look back at that game against us where Klopp blamed all our injuries for disrupting them for not going for the kill in the second half but if anything we looked more likely. Clutching at straws to try and make us at least looking like having some bearing on the title race :rolleyes:

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I sniffed at people hailing this City team as one of the greatest ever PL sides last season as ridiculously premature, but fair play, they’ve retained the title now and been in a proper race for it. More than fair to say they’re up there now.... annoyingly.

R'hllor

When you read some stuff, how can the those from BBC be surprised why some neutrals wouldnt like to see Liverpool wiinning a PL.

Luke1995

That’s just not true. 98 points and regarded as the best team in the Pl era to win the league is not a failure. And maybe 2 more cups. They’ve also taken their own city over as the big boys. Definitely not a failure.
But with the money they are given by these billionaires they should be expected to win everything

rpitchfo

Easily the greatest coach I’ve seen. A great example of how you go to different teams and introduce your style of play (the antithesis of “the United way”) - modern football that utterly dominates league football.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
But that shouldn’t be the focus though. City and Guardiola deserve so much credit for how good they’ve been. Even defensively they’ve been great. They deserve the league and all the praise they get for it.

Hopefully we beat you lot in three weeks and have to settle for a disappointing CL trophy.
Well yeah but the point was it's weird logic.

They both won and you lost. That's kind of how it works.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
You may still have to put up with YAWN being sung in a celebratory manner in Madrid.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Easily the greatest coach I’ve seen. A great example of how you go to different teams and introduce your style of play (the antithesis of “the United way”) - modern football that utterly dominates league football.
Guardiola’s the best manager in the world currently. No one else comes close to him.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Guardiola’s the best manager in the world currently. No one else comes close to him.
Don't think so, Klopp is better right now. Klopp can build teams from scratch with a much smaller budget than Pep can. The fact that Klopp managed to get this Pool team to 97 points is astonishing to me. Pep wouldn't be to able to.

DavidDeSchmikes

Finally this season is over. I need that device from Men in Black to delete this season from my memory

Josh 76

Now that is over.
Just checking how Utd did today....Oh jeez....back to fecking reality with a bang !

Giggs86

Happy for Kompany. Real captain with a real captain's goal that won it for them.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Don't think so, Klopp is better right now. Klopp can build teams from scratch with a much smaller budget than Pep can. The fact that Klopp managed to get this Pool team to 97 points is astonishing to me. Pep wouldn't be to able to.
Nah we’ve had some serious luck to get there. Guardiola’s style of play dominates pretty much every opponent in the league. He’s the best imo.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I hate how much I like Kompany. Great player and a fantastic captain.