Premier League Gameweek 38 | Lasagnagate pt.2

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Liverpool's PL luck is over for another campaign.
The amount of chances Wolve c*cked up today.
They're a very good team but I really don't understand how they got to 92 points or whatever it is. They seem to win so many games they could have lost/ drawn, more so than other top sides. Some of those breaks from Wolves were just too easy

spiriticon

I never ever want a season like this again. This has got to be the lowest of the low for me.

Actually celebrating a City goal like a madman. I feel so dirty. I need a shower.

padr81

Supports
Man City
2-0 down twice in the last 2 games and people will still question Pep and this teams mentality. Can question its funding but not the mentality! What a team. 4th time we've won the title on the final day.
Mentality monsters (just not in the CL!)

Jack-C20

Are they trying to destroy the goal posts? Wtf is wrong with people. It’s your own ground ffs.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
You must have thought it was on at 2-0.

I can't imagine how you felt when Gundagon made it 3-2 some 6 minutes later. Care to describe those feelings for us, preferably in full detail?
Yes, I went 'ah shit'. Then had a sip of water. Thought about Klopp signing until 2026 and how long Pep will stick around for having won zero CL's. And of course, wondering how we will tackle Real Madrid.

Not a moment's rest for my brain. :cool:

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Nothing wrong with pitch invasions ye sour bollockses.

Delighted we did it, champions again !!!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think this way of losing it is preferable to if City had lost and we’d not beaten Wolves at least.

Shoutout to the City fans who left early. I mean why would you?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
So Liverpool now proudly own the 2nd, 4th and 8th highest points totals in PL history.

1 title

Mike Smalling

A decent day after all. Liverpool lose out on the title, Arsenal lose out on CL and we avoid the Conference. Would have been nice to see Leeds relegated, but can't have it all.

Do your thing Madrid and roll on next season.

Al-T

Thank you Brighton for sparing this awful United side the Europa Conference.

United Hobbit

My heart is still going

That was too fecking close for comfort

I'm in Paris for my 2 years late 30th birthday present next weekend.... with y bf who supports Liverpool...

Delano

Could've been the worst season ever, now it's just a terrible one.

Thank God I don't have to watch us again for 3 months.

Dorris

Yes, I went 'ah shit'. Then had a sip of water. Thought about Klopp signing until 2026 and how long Pep will stick around for having won zero CL's. And of course, wondering how we will tackle Real Madrid.

The saltiness makes it so so pleasing.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
2-0 down twice in the last 2 games and people will still question Pep and this teams mentality. Can question its funding but not the mentality! What a team. 4th time we've won the title on the final day.
Mentality monsters (just not in the CL!)
Yeah I wasn't getting that really. For all your deserved question marks in Europe you're the last team I'd want to be in a title race with.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

You're fooling no one :lol: