Premier League Gameweek 4

diarm

I take it back Moss. Fair play for calling Kane out on his bullshit.

Cloud7

Goalkeepers are given too much protection on set pieces in my opinion.

That corner as an example. Lloris challenges for the ball, there are players around him. No one makes much contact with him, if anything it’s his own defender who makes the most contact, but he ends up on the ground and it’s a free kick. I don’t get it. If you want to challenge for the ball then you should have to accept the consequences of if you miss, like any other outfield player.

Ledom

Gallagher barely getting the ball in the first 40 and then skying it with a dodgy second touch. Welcome to Palace

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Gallagher getting into good positions, but has to do better when given the opportunity to shoot.

Chip

Come on Palace. Tottenham are there for the taking.

Ledom

Gallaghers first touch is sloppy and his second oof. He'd get slaughtered on here if he was one of ours

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I swear Wolves played good footy in their first season back in the PL, so I thought they just struggled without Jimenez. But Spurs play even more shite on a stick football then under Mourinho.

TsuWave

Still can’t believe I saw people on this forum saying Dan James has had a better career than Zaha. Zaha has been playing in the prem for a decent amount of years and is the star player for his team. He’s a decent player. Guy just had Hojberg gasping for air.

diarm

Nuno turning Spurs into his mindnumbingly boring first half Wolves team, who will be a little bit better in the second half and end up winning 2 nil.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Still can’t believe I saw people on this forum saying Dan James has had a better career than Zaha. Zaha has been playing in the prem for a decent amount of years and is the star player for his team. He’s a decent player. Guy just had Hojberg gasping for air.
Think people said he will have a better career, not that he's had one up to date.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is why nobody will pay 100m + for Kane at his age. Too often he's just invisible.

FireballXL5

Bit unfair to lay into Sir Harry's shit performance when he really wants to be at City.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Hard to blame Kane when his team's gameplan appears to be "just punt it into the stands"

lysglimt

Scout
As much as I am shocked by Spurs - I am even more shocked by Kouyate. Does he ever run ? There was a situation where Palace had a chance to counter - he barely moved his feet, he just gave the ball to a team-mate behind him.

lysglimt

Scout
Oh btw - I noticed these stats - surely Son must be the most consistent player in the P.L - his last 5 seasons:

21 in 47 (0.44 goals pr game)
18 in 53 (0,34 goals pr game)
20 in 48 (0,41 goals pr game)
18 in 41 (0,44 goals pr game)
22 in 51 (0,43 goals pr game)

Now those are consistent stats :)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Have Spurs even had one shot yet?

Yeah going to be Palace 0 Spurs 1 (Kane 86 mins) isn't it.