Premier League Gameweek 4

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Landmine of a touch from the £107m man to set that up. :lol:

SAFMUTD

Cold blooded by Elanga. Called it he's going to get double numbers this season.

cyberman

Chelsea are still hilariously shit. One of the most toothless sides from a top club I’ve ever seen. It’s like having 11 Weghorst out there

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Those four players were world class and better than anyone at West Ham. They they had some competent but largely average players behind that which isn’t really far off this West Ham team.
Vardys never been world class :lol: They played a system that suited him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Caicedo hasn't started well at Chelsea has he?
Insane that they made a 21 year old midfielder who spent half of his first ever PL season at RB the premier league transfer record. So crazy.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Looks like Elanga has replace Johnson nicely

TheLord

Caicedo is the worst player in the billion dollar trash team. He takes over the mantle from Havertz. There's is no number 9 or number 10 in that team.

wr8_utd

:'(
Almost like you should be a bit careful before buying Brighton's system players. That being said, he'll probably ultimately come good.

90 + 5min

Caicedo is the worst player in the billion dollar trash team. He takes over the mantle from Havertz. There's is no number 9 or number 10 in that team.
I was laughed at when I said that this guy is Djemba Djemba who somehow got pricetag of £100m. Average to poor player. Nothing more.

Gordon S

So why do i get Falcos evergreen in my head when this happens?

Oranges038

Nice to see Chelsea losing to the only team to sign more players than the..

Think they should have picked up a few more.

TheLord

Enzo is the actual deal here. Hugely impressed by his passing range, even when the overall team has been trash.

Witchking

The game's not even over yet and everyone is writing off Caicedo and Chelsea. It's just one goal.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Enzo is the actual deal here. Hugely impressed by his passing range, even when the overall team has been trash.
Pretty much the only player they've signed who looks worth the money.

SAFMUTD

He's good. I don't know if 120M good but definitely not a flop. The guy's class.

KeanoMagicHat

I was laughed at when I said that this guy is Djemba Djemba who somehow got pricetag of £100m. Average to poor player. Nothing more.
Hype goes so far these days. Water carriers used to go for 20 million now people are obsessed with stats so the player with the most tackles is worth 100 million.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Burnley just continue to look like the new Swansea.

They might stay up on the basis of probably being able to outplay shite like Luton and Sheff Utd, but they're just asking to get stuffed by every half decent side they play.

wr8_utd

:'(
His quality looked extremely obvious at the World Cup and in his games vs PSG and Juventus last year.

cyberman

He needs to do so much better off the ball. He makes Eriksen look as if he’s Roy Keane