Premier League Gameweek 5

Sylar

I’m two games away from winning £4000. I have just under 2 hours to check out with £1235. My heart says roll the dice and wait for the remaining two games, my head says CHECK OUT CHECK OUT CHECK OUT!!
What did you do?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
You actually lost zero. That money never existed. You're up 100%.
Yeah true but losing something isn’t the same as losing out on something. It’s extra money I didn’t have yesterday though, so I’m treating myself to a new TV for my bedroom ;)

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
I agree but the remaining games are Barca and Benfica. I feel almost secure in them. But you’re right.
But looking at your numbers, if it's a standard acca, the combined odds of Barca AND Benfica winning looks like about 3.3 in decimal odds? So even though you're confident they can't be heavy favourites can they?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Yeah true but losing something isn’t the same as losing out on something. It’s extra money I didn’t have yesterday though, so I’m treating myself to a new TV for my bedroom ;)
Enjoy! You didn't lose anything because that future/timeline never happened. If you held on, you have no idea what results would fall where.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
That Chelsea bench, got versions of Chilwell reading bedtime stories to them in the hotel last night. :lol:

Is Ugochukwu a LWB or CM?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
FM needs to update the newgen name generator.

I'm not buying "Ronnie Stutter". Feck off, lads.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That Chelsea bench, got versions of Chilwell reading bedtime stories to them in the hotel last night. :lol:

Is Ugochukwu a LWB or CM?
Injuries for this game:

Caicedo
Lavia
Nkunku
Carney
Cucurella
Madueke
Chalobah
James

I’m sure I’m forgetting some.
We’ve had to fill the bench with academy players because we’ve had 7-10 players injured pretty much every game this season.

Edit: I forgot Badiashile, Broja and Fofana.

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
Wouldn't be surprised if Bournemouth get something here.

Bobade

That Chelsea side looks ripe for a loss here. Spent all that money and they're fielding that - i know there's a lot of injuries but it doesn't look great.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Why the feck is Gallagher captain?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
That Chelsea side looks ripe for a loss here. Spent all that money and they're fielding that - i know there's a lot of injuries but it doesn't look great.
You could replace Chelsea with United and it would still make sense :(

AlexUTD

Injuries for this game:

Caicedo
Lavia
Nkunku
Carney
Cucurella
Madueke
Chalobah
James

We’ve had to fill the bench with academy players because we’ve had 7-10 players injured pretty much every game this season.

Why the feck is Chilwell benched..

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
Bournemouth v Chelsea is league 1 quality. Terrible game. Chelsea are shite.

slored1

Chelsea look so sterile. They desperately need Nkunku to come back.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We’re creating chances but I don’t feel like we don’t have any control over the game. Need more from Sterling, Jackson and Enzo. I’d bring Palmer on for Gallagher.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Injuries for this game:

Caicedo
Lavia
Nkunku
Carney
Cucurella
Madueke
Chalobah
James

The only problem with that is you're talking 3 CBs, would they all be named on the bench with someone like Colwill on the pitch who could move across if one of the CBs got injured.

Chelsea do stockpile in some odd areas. Could understand it more if Silva had left but while he remains he's obviously going to start majority of matches given he's the most experienced player by a mile. Not sure why Chalobah didn't go either if Bayern Munich were really in for him unless Poch has promised him a fair chance when he's fit. You seem to have a squad for playing three matches every week when in reality it's going to be mostly one game a week up to December.

Nkunku, James and Lavia are big misses for sure but then it's no different to the next team you're playing with all of Mings, Buendia out long term and Alex Moreno and Jacob Ramsey yet to play this season so sometimes you'll have injury crisis in period of season and just have to get on with it.

Bournemouth also missing a fair few when you look at them signing Tyler Adams and Alex Scott and those two still aren't fit.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Should bring back Gary Newbon for the half time manager interview. Fergie used to love having to do that. :lol: