Premier League Gameweek 5

Zen

How can goal line technology be pretty goddamn good instantaneously, yet VAR... just dreadful still :lol:

Zen

Colwill playing ultra attacking here and doesn't know what to do when he gets near that area.

TheLord

Jackson is just like Mudryk - substandard. Just that he cost much less.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Chelsea are even worse than United!!

TheLord

Chelsea need a proper #9 and a #10 to be competitive. I don't know if Nkuku and Chukwuemeka are just that.

cyberman

That I don't agree with. They never look like scoring but never look like conceding either. Their central midfield is better.
We aren’t worse than the 12th best team last year that hasn’t improved.

Champ

That I don't agree with. They never look like scoring but never look like conceding either. Their central midfield is better.
They should be miles better based on the amount of money they have spent over the past two seasons.

It's embarrassing that they are as poor as they are.

I expect them to win this game on the end, but my word it's always a hard watch with Chelsea, they really haven't been playing any cohesive football at all.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Mudryk off again. Still waiting for him “to cook” Chelsea fans..
His greatest effort has been the 10 mins or so he played against you on his debut.

And it took all of two dribbles for people to claim he was class and ‘should have gotten him!’ :lol:

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Chelsea looks like they will lead the xg chart this season even ahead of Brighton, liverpool arsenal and Manchester city. They will definitely continue to be in the top 4. But untill they get nkunku or someone that can put the ball in the back of the net, it will mean nothing. It will vindicate the manager, but not the chelsea board or their recruitment team.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Chelsea look a midtable side. Would be shocked if they are anywhere near top 4 at the end of the season

TheLord

They should be miles better based on the amount of money they have spent over the past two seasons.

It's embarrassing that they are as poor as they are.

I expect them to win this game on the end, but my word it's always a hard watch with Chelsea, they really haven't been playing any cohesive football at all.
I agree with the embarrassing part and the boring part, but they're still better as a unit than us at the moment.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
First start for Raya and Vieira:

TheLord

Also funny how Thiago Silva wastes at least 10-15 seconds to release the ball every time he gets the ball. That must be a total of a few minutes every match. And it never gets criticised.

Idxomer

Chelsea looks like they will lead the xg chart this season even ahead of Brighton, liverpool arsenal and Manchester city. They will definitely continue to be in the top 4. But untill they get nkunku or someone that can put the ball in the back of the net, it will mean nothing. It will vindicate the manager, but not the chelsea board or their recruitment team.
Saying that while Chelsea so far have .68 xG against Bournemouth.

FortunaUtd

Chelsea should have kept Solanke, he would be perfect for their current team. As he also cannot score a goal to save his life.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Is that Justin fella the son of Patrick? Barca legend

Champ

I agree with the embarrassing part and the boring part, but they're still better as a unit than us at the moment.
Despite the lack of points?

Should they draw here, they are still a point behind us.
Should they win this game you can't say they've thoroughly deserved it, they've been second best for periods of this game.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I just don't understand what Chelsea are good at. They have individually decent players but they're so boring and useless in front of goal.

Champ

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it,

TheLord

Despite the lack of points?

Should they draw here, they are still a point behind us.
Should they win this game you can't say they've thoroughly deserved it, they've been second best for periods of this game.
Yes, they could've won at least a couple of matches more with a little bit of luck, including the one against Liverpool