Premier League Gameweek 6

Deery

Dreary
Little stat for you:

“Vardy has scored 10 times against Arsenal in the Premier league only Wayne Rooney has scored more with 12”

Sylar

How is that not a foul? Is he meant to get hurt to be fouled? What was that?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Bellerin should be off. Absurd how decisions like will be just be swept under the carpet. Fecking ridiculous from the ref.

Superunknown

I'm really disliking how a single Premier League weekend is being spread out. Having a game on at this time of night on a Sunday is just a bit mad.

saivet

Does VAR not check second yellows? That was a clear foul from Bellerin.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That's quite an amazing decision... Its so obviously a foul. Ref just absolutely bottled the second yellow.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I'm really disliking how a single Premier League weekend is being spread out. Having a game on at this time of night on a Sunday is just a bit mad.
Lockdown been a great excuse for prem to stagger games like they do in Spain and Italy.

Was just typing I had a feeling Leicester would pinch this and Vardy scores as I type. :lol:

Don't really get the Arteta hype tbh. Arsenal remain mediocre in the league but will peak in cup situation as usual.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Painfully obvious. We have been the same side for the past 12 years.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Little stat for you:

“Vardy has scored 10 times against Arsenal in the Premier league only Wayne Rooney has scored more with 12”
I was just going to post about how Vardy against Arsenal is inevitable. Wonder how fewer matches he’s had against them than Wazza. They both absolutely love it

Superunknown

Vardy is one of the only players on that pitch who looks like he loves scoring goals. Really hungry for it. Leicester just look tons better when he's there.

saivet

I pray Ole doesn't set us up in a similar way to our game against Chelsea against Arsenal next weekend.

Sylar

I dont think that was a suckerpunch. They looked more likely for some time

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Great player, imo. Really enjoy watching him and he seems to be a great fit for Leicester.
Yes Monaco move didn't work out so he needed to go to Leicester type to get his career going again and it's worked out very well for all parties.

Leicester really strong in midfield when Ndidi is around.