Premier League Gameweek 8

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Did people really expect Rodgers to get his team to put up a fight against Liverpool :nono:
You make it sound like they haven't tried!!

They've looked as limited as they did against us,and we hardly had a midfield out. We had Rashford up front and they had Vardy.Both were quiet but we scored a penalty

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Steipermann is the big weakness in this Norwich side. Villa have finish their chances while Norwich haven't, and unfortunately, most of them have fallen to Steipermann.

kidbob

Jack Grealish makes it 3-0 to Villa.
Pisses me off no end. He'll never be good enough for England but he'd be first name on Ireland's team sheet. Ah well.

Edit: just seen he hasn't player senior for England, can he still come back to us then?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Steipermann is the big weakness in this Norwich side. Villa have finish their chances while Norwich haven't, and unfortunately, most of them have fallen to Steipermann.
Yeah. Have to say he's looked like the weakest link everytime I've seen Norwich.
Pisses me off no end. He'll never be good enough for England but he'd be first name on Ireland's team sheet. Ah well.
I think he can end up being good enough to make the England squad. Still, I wouldn't have minded him playing for Ireland either!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Silva, Ole and Poch having an inside bet to see who can get sacked first it seems.

Wulfric

Supports
Liverpool
What are you talking about? I told @Klopper76 that I didn't necessarily mean today, although Leicester have held their own for the most part. I simply said that I have never seen you dominate teams the same way that City do and that it's crazy how you can stick with them. This season you should have dropped points and last season you should have dropped a lot more but you didn't. That's a simple fact. It's to your teams credit that you haven't so fair play to you for that.
Actually I was fairly impressed by our performance in the first half and I think the lead is deserved.
But fair enough, yeah- we've never managed to dominate our opponents like city does, especially against top six.

always_hoping

65 minutes played and Leicester haven't had even 1shot on goal. On this performance it's easy to see why united beat them without conceding a goal.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Vardy scores that chance against any other team

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Point proven. Salah just does not worry me when he is 1 v 1 with the keeper. Not clinical at all.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Calvert-Lewin just gave up chasing back.You can see why Everton are a mess,it typifies it

always_hoping

Wow a shot on goal for Leicester. A goalkeeper error or dodgy penalty incoming to seal this Liverpool win?

ash_86

Someone over here rated Leicester and Rodgers. Couldn't even beat us when we're piss poor and bending over backwards today again. They play one game a week for God sakes.

The Firestarter

Someone over here rated Leicester and Rodgers. Couldn't even beat us when we're piss poor and bending over backwards today again. They play one game a week for God sakes.
What do you expect to happen at fecking Anfield mate ? It's not like they atr losing 5:0.

Sara125

Just saw a stat on Reddit that the only time Liverpool have lost at home in the prem with salah on the pitch was when he was playing for cheslea